[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest WildeRNS

make sure u got at least 160mb system partition space

This is my latest kang : DOWNLOAD LINK

md5 : 392ff35d6101a9eef1c5629a3a9a7294

I have re-odex the system apk and framework, although it consume more space for system partition (around 144M, still fit 160M size /w gapp framework pack)

but to some extend it runs snappier and consume less system ram in return

edit : about snappier some may say they found a drop in speed for benchmarks but the performance of the phone increases noticeably due to the better switch for apps and more ram for multi-task environment

kernel change :

1. I have reverted the light sensor & synaptics ts screen fix which breaks the focaltech ts

2. Support 2 way PCM stream Call recording, Program like CallRecorder by SKAVLEX ,

or u may try rVoix: Original free version by SKAVLEX for HTC (patched to work with V880)

rVoix_zh.zip (rename .zip >.apk to use) .

3. USB host mode support (port from V9 patch Thanks to KK edit : it need test)

light sensor works stable? i have gen2 tft white

with what program use host mode?

p.s. my light sensor works only on cm7.1 stable.

Edited by WildeRNS

Guest hankhandsome

Install couple times before release~ should be fine~

make sure u have a 160mb system partition at least~

well i've just tried it 4 consecutive times and still nothing .. each time i left it almost 10 minutes and still it gets stuck on the green android logo. my system partition is fine as well.

*edit*

also just flashed the last kang before this, rebooted and wiped dalvik cache, user data and cache and tried to flash the latest kang over the top of it - still nothing.

*edit 2

and just rebooted, did full system wipe and flashed latest kang again (6th time) and still it sits on the green android logo .. the one before this would be booting with the blue CM logo by now

Edited by hankhandsome

Guest Kamikaze.

Pretty decent performance. It also has softbuttons?(or is it just a remain from my last rom?) Using this rom for a lil while. Thanks!

Guest Kamikaze.
Thanks burstlam.....works perfectly.

How can I remove the Google search icon from the task bar?

Goto Settings - tablet tweaks - soft buttons - untick the search button.

well i've just tried it 4 consecutive times and still nothing .. each time i left it almost 10 minutes and still it gets stuck on the green android logo. my system partition is fine as well.

*edit*

also just flashed the last kang before this, rebooted and wiped dalvik cache, user data and cache and tried to flash the latest kang over the top of it - still nothing.

*edit 2

and just rebooted, did full system wipe and flashed latest kang again (6th time) and still it sits on the green android logo .. the one before this would be booting with the blue CM logo by now

Try look recovery's log at "cache/recovery",

Guest mitchde

Have you checked also MD5 hash of your download ? Maybe the download was corrupt or the transfer to SDCARD corrupted the .zip!

Guest Revenge

Hello,

I have a Sapo A5(ZTE Libra), with CM 7.1 Final.

Im having a problem with sound. If the sound is set to Max, it will get distorted. For example, when watching Youtube videos or playing a music...

This does not happen on my LG P500.

I just want to know if someone else have this problem, to check if its a doftware problem, or a Hardware problem.

Thanks.

Guest juniperz

make sure u got at least 160mb system partition space

Excellent - thanks burstlam. Where does this fit into the hierarchy of nightlies & kangs? Just wondering because I am on SEJ's n257plus2 at the moment.

Guest hugobosslives

Excellent - thanks burstlam. Where does this fit into the hierarchy of nightlies & kangs? Just wondering because I am on SEJ's n257plus2 at the moment.

presumably he built it last night just before he posted. so it will be the latest posted kang on here.

Guest juniperz

presumably he built it last night just before he posted. so it will be the latest posted kang on here.

Thanks; I guess so. It is just that there have been references to soft buttons, so I wondered whether it was based on SEJ's. I guess I should just install it :D

Guest targetbsp

Thanks; I guess so. It is just that there have been references to soft buttons, so I wondered whether it was based on SEJ's. I guess I should just install it :D

Sej keeps the source code patch for soft buttons on his download site so anyone could add the feature to their own builds:http://www.the-jedi.co.uk/downloads/cm7/

Or Burstlam could have made the similar changes himself.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Pierreism

my n257+2 is the latest we've got, it actually includes 99% of what's in the changelog for the next build after n257, including the surfacefinger revert which fixes the 3-way split camera preview.

http://www.multiupload.com/EDYUIZP7YM

da23404b0060a74913e3dd90b5ad8ec1 update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-n257plus2-signed.zip

Is there a build without any added modifications? i.e. something as close to vanilla android as possible?

Guest targetbsp

Is there a build without any added modifications? i.e. something as close to vanilla android as possible?

They'll be an as close to vanilla CM7 as you can get (which is probably the closest you can ask for in this thread!) here 21 minutes after this post time: http://blade.windows98.co.uk

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

targetbsp, is that your work ?

I compiled it and it's my site, yeah. :) It's up there now.

That's a really good way to verify you know the source of the files. No-one would falsely claim to be the author of HTML of that quality. :D

Edited by targetbsp

Guest hankhandsome

still won't work for me. tried a few different hosts from the multiupload, verified the md5 and even unzipped and re-zipped it ..

the only thing i can think of to try is for me to (back up and then) completely re-format my SD Card ..

Guest Pierreism

Thanks targetbsp d/ling now.

I tried burstlams latest for a day and for some reason my battery drained from 100% to 11% in like 11 hours on standby. No idea what was going on there. Did anyone else get that?

Will give it another day and see what's up.

Thanks targetbsp d/ling now.

I tried burstlams latest for a day and for some reason my battery drained from 100% to 11% in like 11 hours on standby. No idea what was going on there. Did anyone else get that?

Will give it another day and see what's up.

my blade couldn't sleep using bustlam's latest, reverted back to 257+2 after a few hours. since I didn't wipe before installation so I guess I shouldn't whine :rolleyes: