[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

Phew! There appears to have been nothing new to play with overnight? I can actually take the day off my phone for the first time this week. :D

Guest Master One

Sorry for semi-OT, but all that talking about the 3D performance boost due to new libs made me curious, since I haven't played any games on a mobile yet, I thought I give Dead Space a go, which was mentioned before.

As far as I understand, there are always different app versions according to the CPU (armv6 / armv7), as well as the screen resolution? I now have the Dead Space v1.1.33 and v1.1.38 apk here, and Market tells, that 1.1.38 as the latest version. Strangely I can run v.1.1.33, but not v1.1.38, which always throws an error right after the EA logo appears (the error message appears too short to read it, then the app just closes). Can anybody playing Dead Space on the Blade tell, which one the latest version is? Any idea, why I can run the older version, but not the newer one?

Guest mitchde

random thought .. with the beats audio engine, is DSP Manager still needed ??

I dont know. But for example using Volume+ (EQ+Volume boost function) its even neded to disable (or delete) DSP Manager because otherwise DSP Manager crashes.

Guest targetbsp

Mine updated the day play came out - just when I next clicked the market. You haven't disabled your market updater app have you in titanium or something?

On my website is a gapps package ending in the letter c which is the latest CM7 gapps with google play instead of the market in it.

Guest emc02

Mine updated the day play came out - just when I next clicked the market. You haven't disabled your market updater app have you in titanium or something?...

no, dont think so... and this should be enabled with each new flashing, or?

I'll download your new gapps, thanks!

Guest targetbsp

If you freeze it it would have stayed frozen even after an update. Reason I ask is that when v3 market first came out and was really slow, getting rid of the market updater so you kept v2 was a popular move!

Guest emc02

If you freeze it it would have stayed frozen even after an update. Reason I ask is that when v3 market first came out and was really slow, getting rid of the market updater so you kept v2 was a popular move!

yes, but I have market updater in "All Apps", but its ok, thats a real minor thing ;)

thanks for helping

Guest Mousses

Burstlam builds:

http://115.com/file/e7q30sw1#N373X-signed.zip

http://115.com/file/c29uwm63#N373X-ODEX-signed.zip

Kernel joined KSM support (see the 2nd floor patch description), has amended the Dalvik virtual machine.

Update the display chip ADRENO 200 libraries have joined and added a sense of default from the start value, in line with the TOM version should no longer normal for black.

However, it seems V880 + in November or different floor, may be operating voltages or drive versions.

In addition, from 4.0 experience to join a hot restart mode. Hot restart it simply is a system restart, so much faster speed is.

Guest Cata_Simi

Burstlam builds:

http://115.com/file/...373X-signed.zip

http://115.com/file/...ODEX-signed.zip

Kernel joined KSM support (see the 2nd floor patch description), has amended the Dalvik virtual machine.

Update the display chip ADRENO 200 libraries have joined and added a sense of default from the start value, in line with the TOM version should no longer normal for black.

However, it seems V880 + in November or different floor, may be operating voltages or drive versions.

In addition, from 4.0 experience to join a hot restart mode. Hot restart it simply is a system restart, so much faster speed is.

Can you reupload his build

Guest popoyaya

random thought .. with the beats audio engine, is DSP Manager still needed ??

Yes. I've installed Beats Audio and the sound seems smoother and slightly louder but with the EQ on DSP Manager you can still really boost the volume and tweak the EQ.

Guest cowscrubber

Can you reupload his build

I would, but the host is so slow and so bad that I've not even been able to download it yet.

edit: apparently, 115.com is fast in China. I had to use proxies to finish the download

Edited by cowscrubber

Guest Cata_Simi

I would, but the host is so slow and so bad that I've not even been able to download it yet.

edit: apparently, 115.com is fast in China. I had to use proxies to finish the download

i didn't mnage to download you can still upload it

Guest ironzy

I can't download any apps from the market on targetbsp's latest build, I keep getting a 403 error, anyone got any idea's why?

does'nt matter I restarted the phone and data connection and it's working now

Edited by ironzy

Guest samizu

Is there an installable package for languages for cm7? Im from Finland and u know, im not so good in english so i would be happy, if some one could send me a link or make it... ;)

Im on burstlams 373x and only english or chinese...

Edited by samizu

Guest docck

Pity but you can add more languages only when you building rom from sources. Morelocale app can be spike-nail but just spike-nail and no more.

Guest cowscrubber

I'm having problems with google accounts with Burstlam's new build (fix2) and had to revert to the last build. But I see that Burstlam has a "fix

Anyone else having problems?

Edited by cowscrubber

Guest Cata_Simi

I'm having problems with google accounts with Burstlam's new build (fix2) and had to revert to the last build. But I see that Burstlam has a "fix

Anyone else having problems?

I see the fix is about boot.img, i think flashing gapps will solve your problem