[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278

Hi,I want to ask you if CM7 is OC or UV and how I can change settings to oc? I'm using burgerz built on cm 7 .thx

i don't think anyone is using undervolting anymore and certainly nobody made it changeable.

you can overclock with any build though, just in settings->cyanogenmod settings->performance->cpu settings

Guest hihi0

Hello and thanks to sej!

I'm using your 19.03. - build and it works very vell. One non-scientific observation though: While the phone uses no battery when not in use (deep sleep ok), it eats a lot more battery than older builds used to do (?) when playing music over bluetooth. Might just be a battery stats-problem.

I'm using smartass v2 and 122 MHz minimum.

-- hihi0

Guest targetbsp

New fix on gerrit for Blade My link. Wht this exactly means?

Different revisions of the Blade have different cameras. That will be an orientation (ie. making sure up is actually up) fix for a specific one. According to google, it's a 5mpix one.

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

Why I can not download CM7 ROM Nightly versions? older than N257 can be downloaded but "update-cm-7-20120312-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

md5sum: 9ea47bed3b223c02c459e31a3c958cef90.15 MB2012-03-12 16:29:13bladenightlyrommanager.pngupdate-cm-7-20120308-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

md5sum: eff52bd29b9b26f48e00ea0a50040ea290.82 MB2012-03-08 20:49:33bladenightlyrommanager.pngupdate-cm-7-20120226-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

md5sum: f3c4760fe194b0e38822b84aa5cd62b090.13 MB2012-02-26 11:02:59bladenightlyrommanager.pngupdate-cm-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

md5sum: b4d88c886779cfe91df42939790fecf8"

when I try to download those then there opening new webpage..:

Does anybody know why those downloads cannot be downloaded? :D

"

nginx error!

The page you are looking for is not found.

Website Administrator

Something has triggered missing webpage on your website. This is the default 404 error page for nginx that is distributed with Fedora. It is located/usr/share/nginx/html/404.html

You should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directive in the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf."

Guest I900-Nutzer

its in the cm7 kernel now, tom_g merged it so it will be in all official releases from now on - it doesn't need to be patched.

Thx for clarification!

Guest Taptap1

OC means making CPU faster, UC means making the phone slower. OV means giving CPU more maximal energy (higher voltage) to be able to OC higher, UV means giving the CPU less maximal energy, you can less OC. UV is NOT the opposite of OC. It would be great if DB could make an OV kernel so I could OC to maybe even 800 MHZ

Guest Sulthekk

OC means making CPU faster, UC means making the phone slower. OV means giving CPU more maximal energy (higher voltage) to be able to OC higher, UV means giving the CPU less maximal energy, you can less OC. UV is NOT the opposite of OC. It would be great if DB could make an OV kernel so I could OC to maybe even 800 MHZ

That's not recommended. A user in the hungarian forums clocked to 800 with no problem, but a morning when he woke up he found that the cpu has burnt down. It can be done, but it kills the device even on stock voltages. Higher voltage = lot more heat, faster death.

Guest adizz

Seconded. It'd be really nice if someone made an overvolted kernel for people like me who don't care about battery life.

Guest mickey megabyte

do you care about processor life? laugh.gif

it's 'safe' to overvolt a PC CPU, as you can stick a ruddy great heatsink and fan on it.

can't do that on a blade. (well, maybe you could, but it wouldn't fit in your pocket very well.)

Edited by mickey megabyte

Guest adizz
do you care about processor life? laugh.gif

it's 'safe' to overvolt a PC CPU, as you can stick a ruddy great heatsink and fan on it.

can't do that on a blade. (well, maybe you could, but it wouldn't fit in your pocket very well.)

Not really, no.

It isn't like the CPU is running at high clocks all the time. I don't know if the blade CPU undervolts when not under load, that would be a cool feature to incorporate if it isn't already there.

Guest sej7278

New fix on gerrit for Blade My link. Wht this exactly means?

did anyone report the battery problems with the rc1 kernel, before we get another kernel based on the new blade source with the same problems....?

Guest vrwmiaris

hi i want to ask u if u know an app which is similar like the progress bar in status bar.i mean i want to have it as widget in my screen instead of pulling down the bar all the time to see how much is left to download.and whats the difference between cm7 and nightly?tnx

Guest adizz
hi i want to ask u if u know an app which is similar like the progress bar in status bar.i mean i want to have it as widget in my screen instead of pulling down the bar all the time to see how much is left to download.and whats the difference between cm7 and nightly?tnx

Cm7 is a custom rom and nightlies are experimental builds of Cm7.

Guest Psyloid

Hi, long time since i been on modaco since I do not own a blade anymore (got a HTC incredible S now)

But my friend still owns a blade, so today he asked me to update his phone (he is running a 10month old build at the moment)

so can someone point me to a post or build i should flash on his phone (all working-stable-no FC's)

or should i just take the latest nightly

Many thanks

Guest adizz
Hi, long time since i been on modaco since I do not own a blade anymore (got a HTC incredible S now)

But my friend still owns a blade, so today he asked me to update his phone (he is running a 10month old build at the moment)

so can someone point me to a post or build i should flash on his phone (all working-stable-no FC's)

or should i just take the latest nightly

Many thanks

The 7.2RC1 would be a pretty good choice.

Guest targetbsp

Yeah if he's not a gamer the latest RC1 should do fine. If he is a gamer than a build with the new Adreno libs would be good!

You can't have the wifi on though during standby in the recent builds because it wrecks the battery life. You can flash the old kernel and wifi into it if he uses wifi: http://blade.windows98.co.uk/downloads/cm7-old-kernel.zip