[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest MidaMilunk

All works fine for me.

I'm TPT v10 stock

I was on sej24/02/2012 build+wipe cache partition+wipe Dalvik cache+install an update 27/02/2012

I did more or less the same...

No MIUI battery bar now... It is a pity... OR should I do a full wipe?

I have experienced a freeze this morning, is there any new in tke kernel what can cause things like this?

Guest thewild

targetbsp, I checked MD5 sum and it is different than in your post (it is 44197e0c5633888685480b64b1abfbfe generated by md5sums.exe). I'v downloaded rom twice with the same result.Could you verify it?

I get the same md5 here, 44197e0c5633888685480b64b1abfbfe.

Guest targetbsp

Hmm... I've got 44197E0C5633888685480B64B1ABFBFE too. This puzzles me. Where did the original MD5 i pasted come from then? :D

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Master One
Hmm... I've got 44197E0C5633888685480B64B1ABFBFE too. This puzzles me. Where did the original MD5 i pasted come from then? :D

That's simple: Straight out the other side :P

Guest targetbsp

Right! Sorry. That was the wrong rom! My output filename had randomly changed case and what I uploaded was a previous build with the old kernel!. Correct version uploading now.

Guest thewild

Right! Sorry. That was the wrong rom! My output filename had randomly changed case and what I uploaded was a previous build with the old kernel!. Correct version uploading now.

Errr.... I already installed it ! What did I install exactly ? :blink:

Guest sej7278

Shows how few people (compared to the number that downloaded it!) check the MD5. Including me.

The correct version won't even install. :(

i've done two patch8 builds now and have bootloops on both attempts.

i'm going to do a vanilla build with just the patch8 kernel before i give up.

Guest targetbsp

My first install failed. Two subsequent attempts (one with a format and wipe) won't go past the android.

I'm going to have to have that build date patch you link in your sig too. Then I'd have known I had the wrong rom. :D Though I also could have just looked at the file date. oops! rolleyes.gif

Edited by targetbsp

Guest sej7278

My first install failed. Two subsequent attempts (one with a format and wipe) won't go past the android.

I'm going to have to have that build date patch you link in your sig too. Then I'd have known I had the wrong rom. :D Though I also could have just looked at the file date. oops! rolleyes.gif

i'm giving up on patch8 for now lol!

the date patch only shows in about->phone, not in the filename unfortunately.

i made a little change to vendor/cyanogen/products/common_versions.mk to automatically put my name and date on the end of the filename so i don't get confused what day it is lol!

ro.modversion=$(CMVERSION)-sej$(shell date +%Y%m%d)

gives you: update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-blade-KANG-sej20120227-signed.zip

Edited by sej7278

Guest targetbsp

Yeah I mean in the phone. When I already had it installed but had been told the MD5 was wrong I was sat in about phone wondering if kernel v77 was the latest or not lol

Guest targetbsp

On it but... uurgh didn't have quite as up to date a phone backup as I could have done. :(

My noob-ness is going to delay us a little!

Edited by targetbsp

Thx targetbsp, rom is working. I supposed that it is impossible in this rom changing tool bar in such way as in sej7278 last build? I mean add to tool bar additional buttons like 'home', 'back' etc.

Guest targetbsp

Thx targetbsp, rom is working. I supposed that it is impossible in this rom changing tool bar in such way as in sej7278 last build? I mean add to tool bar additional buttons like 'home', 'back' etc.

I don't tend to add much beyond the currently merged CM7 source (other than unmerged blade specific changes like this new kernel).

I'm sure Sej will do a release as soon as he can with his softbuttons and other patches. May not be today though because he posted earlier that he's a bit busy.

Guest sej7278

I don't tend to add much beyond the currently merged CM7 source (other than unmerged blade specific changes like this new kernel).

I'm sure Sej will do a release as soon as he can with his softbuttons and other patches. May not be today though because he posted earlier that he's a bit busy.

patch9 is still bootlooping for me.

four builds is plenty for me for one day, i give up!

Guest targetbsp

+1

The false reported depp sleep is gone. Thank you guys. All personell involved is doing a great job. Your work is highly appreciated.

Now the correct rom is up I think this is still broken? It's the first time I've used the app but it just says 4 seconds, 100% deep sleep and nothing else. And I left it running a lot longer than 4 seconds.

Guest thewild

Now the correct rom is up I think this is still broken? It's the first time I've used the app but it just says 4 seconds, 100% deep sleep and nothing else. And I left it running a lot longer than 4 seconds.

Mmmmh... Yes, I have 100% deep sleep too.

Guest Master One

I am curious, because I have seen that option on MiniCM7-2.1.9 on my SE X10 mini pro: Why is there no A2SD option available on the Blade? Is it an extra functionality that has to be especially included, or should it be part of CM7? Does A2SD make any sense at all?