[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest flixblixclix

can anyone provide me the latest nightly build mirror..... 18/11/2012 build..... download is not available here in INDIA...... thanks in advance and many thanks after i see a mirror for me.and alll.....

Guest judas1977
You don;t really need the latest. Nothing at all has changed in 2 weeks. And nothing important in far longer than that. :)

That's not truth. Unicode option in SMS app from previous build could save a lot of money in some countries if you send many text messages. Auto changing to Unicode makes that single text message has 160 signs, not ca. 70.

Guest alfredaejae

Hi my youtube app keeps force closing any fixes on this issue?

the only additional thing i've flashed is the bravia engine hack for the zte .

Feed back is much appreciated

im thinking about moving back to cm7 for better battery life and im currently on konsta cm9, so do i need to repartition? current tpt is: 138mb /system, 301mb /data, 2mb /cache.

im going with minimal gapps.

nvm, i think im good to go, managed to reduce latest nightly to 76,8MB and gapps to 5,68MB.

Edited by leripe

when i last updated CM7 (june ish) i noticed battery line display mod had been integrated. now i do another phone to nightly 11-11, and no battery bar line. am i going mad or was it removed?

Edited by Smiff2

Guest targetbsp

when i last updated CM7 (june ish) i noticed battery line display mod had been integrated. now i do another phone to nightly 11-11, and no battery bar line. am i going mad or was it removed?

I vaguely recall it being some patch that was never approved. Before it was rejected it was included in some KANGS but not for a long time now I don't think?

Guest Snap.IT

I vaguely recall it being some patch that was never approved. Before it was rejected it was included in some KANGS but not for a long time now I don't think?

History says it's not included but i have a memory of seeing that crap too on a GII..

It could be that i'm a tad insane... then again, i'm extremely handsome and that helps with product placements so... blame Eritrea.

Guest Cata_Simi

im thinking about moving back to cm7 for better battery life and im currently on konsta cm9, so do i need to repartition? current tpt is: 138mb /system, 301mb /data, 2mb /cache.

im going with minimal gapps.

nvm, i think im good to go, managed to reduce latest nightly to 76,8MB and gapps to 5,68MB.

I used cm7 for months (since december last year) and now with youtube-hq I jumped on cm9 and cm10 (cm9 more stable and much faster, cm10-big potential,google now and smoother than cm9 in some parts but way slower overall)

And I tell you there's no way back to cm7.

I want to tpt (or how is it called) i saw an option in cwm to partition sd-card,I am a newb at this cause i didn't need it (220 mb system,160 data, ~37 cache), Please tell me which app or where to look, point me in the right direction!

Guest targetbsp

What do you mean about no way back to CM7? If you mean you can;t get back then you can - I do it all the time.

If you mean CM10 is so good you wouldn't want to come back then almost yes. It is unfortunately useless for games. If I wasn't a gamer then I'd be definitely using it.

Repartitioning the SD card is for creating Ext partitions. You can use a card reader and windows partitioning program for this. Just make sure you set it as a primary partition.

This isn't related to your TPT sizes. To set those up use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphoras.tpthelper

Guest Cata_Simi

I am on ics(Konstat 31.10) - better than cm10 and aokp10 (didn't test burstlam aokp cm9 but i read there problems) - tested angry B seasons, chicken invaders 4, amazing alex, and seemed ok, nothing hardcore graphic yet (that are the games i play and fruit slicers, can knockdown, rune raiders)

And can i make the phone memory bigger with tpt (how is that working) please be more explicit, i think this can help others too, thanx

Guest targetbsp

A lot of games are OK, but not all. Rune raiders is one that struggles in ics/jb when low on memory. It will replace some textures with white when it can;t get enough texture memory.

If you're after more data space you can use a pre-made tpt: http://www.amphoras.co.uk/downloads/blade-tpts

If your phone was originally gen 1 then i'd say G1-G2 v10f is a fairly safe bet for fitting most roms into.

yeah i am going mad. i was thinking of the tablet tweak to move status bar to bottom, that IS now integrated, nice it is too.

not sure how to get battery bar mod back, if anyone has link to mod would appreciate that thanks.

Guest Cata_Simi

If you're after more data space you can use a pre-made tpt: http://www.amphoras....oads/blade-tpts

If your phone was originally gen 1 then i'd say G1-G2 v10f is a fairly safe bet for fitting most roms into.

I managed at least to make a 500 mb sd-ext partition from CWM and link it (link2sd app from market) - can i link a fat32 normal partition?

have you tpt-ed yours? i couldn't do it with tpthelper

And I tell you there's no way back to cm7.

well you are right there, damn the ui lagged so badly and ui was ugly too. :D maybe ill just stick to cm9 and buy a new phone in the future.

Guest Cata_Simi

have you tpt-ed yours? i couldn't do it with tpthelper

i found out why i got - error error error - in tpt, aparently even if mr pigfish sad that i have a gen 2 - i have a gen 1 (it seemed to be a known problem) i didn't done it yet cause i am afraid of briking my phone

-- question: if i make a cwm backup and then i tpt 150-sys,2-cache,rest data. Can i restore everything on new tpt format ?

Guest BladeRunner10

Thank you ufizo. I really appreciate your help. Another problem I have is that my phone is out and I only have an airplane mode. Maybe you can help? :)