NVFlash Setup Instructions

Guest djmcnz

The flashing always stops with the following message: Bootloader download failed

What may be the problem? Have you got any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy

I don't sorry - try downloading the bootloader again and make sure the md5 matches.

Are there any messages before 'Bootloader download failed'?

I always receive this message. I tried V10B, ICS V28G, recovery...

Hmm, not sure about that sorry - except to check 100% you're using the correct bootloader and it's not corrupt (md5). A Google search of "nverror 0x0" might throw up some interesting links.

• 1 month later...

HI gays!

My phone is LG optimus 2x su 660

If i send any commands nvflash say:

d:\LG\nVflash>nvflash --sync

Nvflash started

rcm version 0X20001

Command send failed (usb write failed)

What's the problem?

• 1 month later...

Newbie here trying to flash my LG G2x however I am not even getting Windows to recognize my device. Strangest thing, I've plugged into 3 different computers and nothing comes up that tries to identify it or install any sort of drivers? I've removed the battery and I hold down the volume up/down and plug into USB but again nothing appears. Go to device manager and no APX drivers are listed. I've run the flash_recovery_xp.bat and it just says no USB devices were found? Anyone else have this issue, not sure what I am missing here but pretty hard to do anything if Windows does not even recognize your device. thanks.

Newbie here trying to flash my LG G2x however I am not even getting Windows to recognize my device. Strangest thing, I've plugged into 3 different computers and nothing comes up that tries to identify it or install any sort of drivers? I've removed the battery and I hold down the volume up/down and plug into USB but again nothing appears. Go to device manager and no APX drivers are listed. I've run the flash_recovery_xp.bat and it just says no USB devices were found? Anyone else have this issue, not sure what I am missing here but pretty hard to do anything if Windows does not even recognize your device. thanks.

It could be driver confusion in Windows but it may also be a problem USB port.

The first step will be to manually remove all of the associated drivers from Windows and try again - it's a painful but probably necessary process. Google "manually remove drivers from Windows".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest balamasti

I was following the instructions in this thread but after system.img and all other imgs copied my screen totally gone blank and nothing happens after that.

Please let me know if I need to provide any other information for solving my issue.

Any help for me to get back my phone normal would highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bala

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...