Which is your favourite Launcher to use with CM7?

Guest Kthulhu

Guest nissan3

I used launchers in the past but can cause slow down i would stick with your custom rom Launcher these things can also use up your cpu and memory.

Guest frenchdroid
cm7 n32

ADW EX latest version, 3 screens, set cpu 240 min 710 max = perfect :D

+1 for ADW EX

I tried LauncherPro several times, even the new, faster one. Personal preference led me back to ADW and after installing EX version I think it is at least as fast as LauncherPro (on N32, cpu 729 max, 240 min).

Guest Denzo
Using the xperia arc launcher modded for WVGA res from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=705

It's buttery smooth on RC3.

Yeah it really is smooth and nice looking too, but as much as I gathered it lacks settings. In the app drawer I would really like to hide all the useless app icons like widgets and some apps I otherwise keep in the homescreens and I would set the number of homescreens to 3, is maybe there a way to do that? I couldn't figure it out. Tho now I use ADW Ex which is really smooth, has horizontal paginated app drawer and catalogs which I use to hide the icon clutter.

Guest mickey megabyte

that sony launcher certainly is funky, but as the above poster points out, there's a severe lack of options/settings - i would also like to have just three homescreens for example.

as far as hiding apps goes, you could open the app drawer, put the icons into 'wobbly' edit mode, then move all your lesser-used icons onto their own (last) page - they aren't hidden, but they shouldn't get in the way of your main apps.

i do like the idea of having folders on the dock - can't seem to work out how to do this in launcherpro... :D

Guest dibbles
Has anyone tried spb shell 3d on CM7? I use it on FLB r10b and is the smoother and better louncher i have never seen.

I would you know if you have never seen it..?

:D

sorry

Guest frenchdroid
Has anyone tried spb shell 3d on CM7? I use it on FLB r10b and is the smoother and better louncher i have never seen.

Woah. It costs $15 - 10% of the cost of the phone !!! I am a skinflint (only two paid apps so far and still can't bear to spend cash on Titanium Pro). Does it turn your Blade in to a cash dispenser or something ?

Guest mELIANTE
My friend is trying to sell his Galaxy S so he can buy a Blade. The Galaxy S is atrociously slow at loading apps compared to the Blade. If you don;t have any apps that need the faster CPU then the Blade is actually much more responsive than the Galaxy S!

I'll trade him for my OLED SanFran in a heart beat :D

Guest targetbsp
I'll trade him for my OLED SanFran in a heart beat :D

It's one of the batch with the faulty secondary boot loader so I doubt you'd want it if you enjoy custom roms. B) You can't boot into download or recovery mode.