[Resolved] Lioryte ROM for the i900- Project taken by mureta

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

Hello

I have been in touch with a few chefs about a base ROM featuring my CThemeChanger plugin, but nothing happened. So I would like to make one ROM for all you guys (the 5 that are still using the i900).

For those who don't know me, I make my ROMs lite, they are titanium based. Feel free to check my work at the i910 section.

However, the fact is that I don't own an i900 (or even an i910 for that matter :D ) and so I'll need beta testers.

PLZ no PM's if interested plz post your details. Again, this ROM will be a titanium base ROM with a twist, using my MODEL T infrastructure.

This will be a work in progress as my main focus now is my android ROM, plz keep that in mind when becoming a beta tester. If you are a chef and would like to have a go at it, even better, that was my goal at first but I understand some chefs were running into issues...

Plz lemme know if interested using the poll

Later

Edited by lioryte

Guest Rebels

Nice to c u here lioryte, can't wait to test ur roms as i read in ur thread most of the guys were quite satisfied with ur stable roms. Hope to c ur magic soon Chef.

Guest mureta

Lioryte,all rigth ?

Very interesting that. Magnificent. Congratulations.

Question two: is final only for these nine themes or we can add other issues?

Or you can make an exchange standard themes of 9 to 9 personal theme?

mureta.

Guest lioryte
Nice to c u here lioryte, can't wait to test ur roms as i read in ur thread most of the guys were quite satisfied with ur stable roms. Hope to c ur magic soon Chef.

Thank you.

Lioryte,all rigth ?

Very interesting that. Magnificent. Congratulations.

Question two: is final only for these nine themes or we can add other issues?

Or you can make an exchange standard themes of 9 to 9 personal theme?

mureta.

Hi mureta

CThemeChanger isn't final. If you look at my xda thread I have the source there for whomever to work on and I would be happy to help anyone port whatever theme one wants. Currently it has 9 themes because those were the themes I finished... to me, to port LTE1 took about 2 days... so the more complex themes will take even longer... and I had to convert some themes to work in landscape as well... LOTS of work

The way it works:

Using mortscript to load all the different bronzers.dll, and run the different .cpr files, so to do that the .reg and initflashfiles have to be changed+renaming of all png's of each theme. The outcome is cool with a scroll-able titanium plugin that enable a preview of each theme and switch to it with a tap.

If you wanna give it a shot, check out my XDA thread which has all the data there. Basically, if you have a titanium ROM with mortscript ready all you need is

to download my oem file, put it in the base of your kitchen oem folder, and add the registry I posted in my thread. Also, make sure that nothing of titanium is enabled in your own personal registry folder except for the registry I posted. Lemme know if you want a shot at this :D

Guest mureta
Thank you.

Hi mureta

CThemeChanger isn't final. If you look at my xda thread I have the source there for whomever to work on and I would be happy to help anyone port whatever theme one wants. Currently it has 9 themes because those were the themes I finished... to me, to port LTE1 took about 2 days... so the more complex themes will take even longer... and I had to convert some themes to work in landscape as well... LOTS of work

The way it works:

Using mortscript to load all the different bronzers.dll, and run the different .cpr files, so to do that the .reg and initflashfiles have to be changed+renaming of all png's of each theme. The outcome is cool with a scroll-able titanium plugin that enable a preview of each theme and switch to it with a tap.

If you wanna give it a shot, check out my XDA thread which has all the data there. Basically, if you have a titanium ROM with mortscript ready all you need is

to download my oem file, put it in the base of your kitchen oem folder, and add the registry I posted in my thread. Also, make sure that nothing of titanium is enabled in your own personal registry folder except for the registry I posted. Lemme know if you want a shot at this :D

Hi Lioryte,

Thanks for the quick response.

I was reading it quickly, I think giving more attention to your topic on xda, we can achieve improvements.

Does not have much experience but I like challenges, and how the issues were so well chosen.

I'm currently with a M2D but I will install my last Titanium Clean and go to "war" :(

I will take a day and read with more patience, better understand and make the attempt of this wonderful work and therefore report back to you and look forward to your help as well. :D

Tks Lioryte.

mureta.

Guest lioryte
Hi Lioryte,

Thanks for the quick response.

I was reading it quickly, I think giving more attention to your topic on xda, we can achieve improvements.

Does not have much experience but I like challenges, and how the issues were so well chosen.

I'm currently with a M2D but I will install my last Titanium Clean and go to "war" :D

I will take a day and read with more patience, better understand and make the attempt of this wonderful work and therefore report back to you and look forward to your help as well. :D

Tks Lioryte.

mureta.

Cool. I'm here to help

1) As base, make sure you use stock titanium as possible.

2) Make sure you have mortscript installed if you don't already. Knowing mortscript is an advantage.

3) IDK what kitchen u using, I used OSKitchen back at the time, the CThemeChanger OEM goes into the root of the OEM folder.

4) If u wanna add more themes, make sure to compress the png's more, i used pngcrush.

Lemme know how goes, good luck

Guest mureta

Lioryte,

Wooowooooooo!

I spent a bit of my human memory and the result was worth more than just, was EXTRAORDINARY! :(

I was so anxious about it that neither of you gave me time to answer my last post ... :P

How to activate:

First TFLO deactivated my windows and I left as default, then went in the folder and simply enabled the CTheme mortscript and waited a few seconds and the result:

ALL TOPICS RUNS PERFECTLY! ;)

As not seen it before! :D

That was all I wanted to have multiple themes in one rom, fantastic. :D

Want to test the rom? If so can I make up and you tell me what you think before releasing? B)

Tks so much Lioryte !

mureta.

Guest mureta
Cool. I'm here to help

1) As base, make sure you use stock titanium as possible.

2) Make sure you have mortscript installed if you don't already. Knowing mortscript is an advantage.

3) IDK what kitchen u using, I used OSKitchen back at the time, the CThemeChanger OEM goes into the root of the OEM folder.

4) If u wanna add more themes, make sure to compress the png's more, i used pngcrush.

Lemme know how goes, good luck

While answering you were also ... the important thing was the result. :D :D

mureta.

Guest lioryte
Lioryte,

Wooowooooooo!

I spent a bit of my human memory and the result was worth more than just, was EXTRAORDINARY! :(

I was so anxious about it that neither of you gave me time to answer my last post ... :P

How to activate:

First TFLO deactivated my windows and I left as default, then went in the folder and simply enabled the CTheme mortscript and waited a few seconds and the result:

ALL TOPICS RUNS PERFECTLY! ;)

As not seen it before! :D

That was all I wanted to have multiple themes in one rom, fantastic. :D

Want to test the rom? If so can I make up and you tell me what you think before releasing? B)

Tks so much Lioryte !

mureta.

lol, glad u got it workin'. As I've said before, I can't test the ROM, never had an i900... I had an i910 (CDMA) and that one is gone as well...

What u should have is a titanium ROM with a new plugin that enable themes changing. Feel free to use as you see fit, I had it on a titanium ROM so it was there out of the box, M2D can always be added via a .cab file...

I hope you like and I hope you'll get more themes into it, let me know if u need extra help with the mechanism behind it. I hope that ppl here will like it :P

Guest mureta
lol, glad u got it workin'. As I've said before, I can't test the ROM, never had an i900... I had an i910 (CDMA) and that one is gone as well...

What u should have is a titanium ROM with a new plugin that enable themes changing. Feel free to use as you see fit, I had it on a titanium ROM so it was there out of the box, M2D can always be added via a .cab file...

I hope you like and I hope you'll get more themes into it, let me know if u need extra help with the mechanism behind it. I hope that ppl here will like it :D

Lioryte,

Surely everyone will enjoy!

Thanks to his efforts to make our Omnia increasingly different and with various options. :(

Thank you for providing your work and I will provide it for everyone, after all this did not happen without you. :D

I'll make up for my host, and once you cast here, if you can throw at xda, of course with your permission.

For now it is. I am very happy with the result, in theory is one thing and practice is another. I loved this plugin too. B)

Thanks again. ;)

mureta.

Guest lioryte
Lioryte,

Surely everyone will enjoy!

Thanks to his efforts to make our Omnia increasingly different and with various options. :D

Thank you for providing your work and I will provide it for everyone, after all this did not happen without you. :D

I'll make up for my host, and once you cast here, if you can throw at xda, of course with your permission.

For now it is. I am very happy with the result, in theory is one thing and practice is another. I loved this plugin too. ;)

Thanks again. :(

mureta.

NP at all. I think this thread is over and done with B)

PM/email/GT me if you need me

Guest mureta
NP at all. I think this thread is over and done with :D

PM/email/GT me if you need me

Lioryte,

Very good to know, after all we learn from more experienced. Ever. :D

I appreciate that. B)

Note: Only a patch to make the topic title that has gone unnoticed: mureta and not moreta. ;)

Tks Lioryte. :D

mureta.