[ROM] CyanogenMod 7

Guest AntonioPT

Guest anarkill
guys

please someone repost 2048 zip here

cant sign in and sign up there... dunno what the hell

Belarussian? :D Go to our belarussian forum =) http://u8230.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&a...=158076#p158076

Белорус? B) На нашем форуме смотри http://u8230.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&a...=158076#p158076

Edited by anarkill

Guest anarkill
I´m getting write: 9,8 and read: 21,something on my class 6, 8gb card..

No real big numbers, but an improvement! (before i had w:6,8 and r:15)

Let´s see what Antonio PT or TomG have to say or if they maybe want to include it!

Cheers!

I´m getting 7.9 write and read 24.5, 6 or 4 (i don't know) class 8gb card.

before i had w:5,4 and r:13,7

Guest sun lbx

ya fellas

check out what im about to say:

After setting this reading buffer to 3072kb i tested the perfomance by playing NFS Shift.

It flies now with 595-245 ondemand EXACTLY the same way as it used to fly with 710-710 perfomance.

As we see, FPS mysteriously increased

And from my point of view it's highly desired that this tweak should be included in all the new versions of all roms which are coming out. Just because it neutralizes on of the overall Android weak places.

Guest JimMorrison723

So, i tested this rom today. I didnt use it so much and the battery charge from 100% to 15% took 8.30h...The battery was so hot all day long... it is too slown (maybe just for me), and the wifi isnt working correctly, it dont want to reconnect after sleeping :/

Anyway, it will be an awesome rom with a lot of cool features, only thing its need is upgrade, but hey, its a new room.

oh yes, and camera is not working.

I think i go back to flb1.7oc, and i try this rom again when it will be much better.

AntonioPT: keep doing these rom ! good job.

Guest rulerofkaos

I added a file with the sdcard script so the init.d folder, but there were no changes in /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb.

For me it is still 128, althoug it should be 2048. Does anyone see a change in this file?

Guest anarkill
I added a file with the sdcard script so the init.d folder, but there were no changes in /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb.

For me it is still 128, althoug it should be 2048. Does anyone see a change in this file?

You have added the script yourself or flashed zip via Recovery?

Please flash this zip SDCardSpeedFix3072KB.zip and reboot phone =)ъ

Sorry for my bad English!

Edited by anarkill

Guest anarkill
So, i tested this rom today. I didnt use it so much and the battery charge from 100% to 15% took 8.30h...The battery was so hot all day long... it is too slown (maybe just for me), and the wifi isnt working correctly, it dont want to reconnect after sleeping :/

Anyway, it will be an awesome rom with a lot of cool features, only thing its need is upgrade, but hey, its a new room.

oh yes, and camera is not working.

I think i go back to flb1.7oc, and i try this rom again when it will be much better.

AntonioPT: keep doing these rom ! good job.

What CPU Settings you set?

I use my U8230 whole this day with 691-728 Mhz CPU. It's work great and don't became hot! Phone heats only while charging.

Guest Casterina
What CPU Settings you set?

I use my U8230 whole this day with 691-728 Mhz CPU. It's work great and don't became hot! Phone heats only while charging.

Too prevent it becoming hot when your charging..

Add a profile on SetCPU, and decrease the CPU :D

Guest anarkill
Too prevent it becoming hot when your charging..

Add a profile on SetCPU, and decrease the CPU :D

I am setting CPU via CM performance settings, not via SetCPU. When I Set it via SetCPU i have same lags and freez =( The battery in not become strongly hot so do not worry about it =)

Sorry for my bad English!

Guest will8578

Hello im new here, just finally managed to get this working on my pulse after a lot of messing around, i have managed to get the market on but when i try to download it force closes, i have done the permissions, and everything else so far, im very impressed tho, as this is my 2nd modded rom iv got onto my pulse.

Guest anarkill
Hello im new here, just finally managed to get this working on my pulse after a lot of messing around, i have managed to get the market on but when i try to download it force closes, i have done the permissions, and everything else so far, im very impressed tho, as this is my 2nd modded rom iv got onto my pulse.

You market from GAPPS in firts post in this theme? i flash it and it working...

Sorry for my very bad English!

Guest will8578

actually when i thought about it this is the fourth rom iv done, yeah done everything in the opening post and also all the extra tips throught the thread

Guest jimmie32

@GregorioUY

It seems like you're experiencing the same as me - my test unit is a U8220-6 too, and yeah, it fails...

There must be some kind of difference... what would it be?

Guest westportau

unusuable rom,no market,,wild bootloops,a2sd errors,apps not loading,and if you follow the authors instuctions you will get nowhere.seems he has posted and gone on holiday after his hasty posting of an unusable rom.

why do u use an unfinished alpha, if u can`t handle it? the mods here are trying to tune up a phone wich is not designed for more than android 2.1. so, if you are not satisfied go back to official 2.1. this is a testing area, not the next supermarket.

unusuable rom,no market,,wild bootloops,a2sd errors,apps not loading,and if you follow the authors instuctions you will get nowhere.seems he has posted and gone on holiday after his hasty posting of an unusable rom.
Edited by msig

Guest westportau
the only problem i´m having with the new version is that i can´t install anything from market...keedps crashing...

follow your instructions like you posted on page one and see where that gets you,,rom can not be loaded following authors instructions,,end of story..

Guest antonioj07
follow your instructions like you posted on page one and see where that gets you,,rom can not be loaded following authors instructions,,end of story..

it happens the first version was working great...there´s something with the Gapps that is not working right, he says the new gapps is supposed to end problems with intstalls, but for me it happens the opposite

Guest KeioZ

I installed the latest rom, gapps, and DT A2SD, but my phone still restarts if I'm trying to install apps. What may cause the problem?

Edited by KeioZ