[ROM] CyanogenMod 7

Guest AntonioPT

Guest Seng Hong
Happened to me...

Get the headphones out, restart the phone, after it's fully booted, plug in the headphones and after plugging them in, start the music.

It should work.

i got the same problem too.

after restart, plug in headphones and start the music, it works for music as well as for phone call.

however, if i plug out again and reinsert, the music still working but phone call is not working.

is there a permanent fix?

thanks.

Guest pepe24
Ascend M860 has a different hardware. cpu and radio, and maybe other devices

CPU, Camera, Sensors are same, cellular radio is different, camera could be helpfull for us....

Guest rangeoshun

According to pdadb.net the cpu core, the dsp, gps, and camera are the same. Of course, one is GSM the other is CMDA. As I red, m860 has a GPU some kind of andreno, so in thet perspect it's better.

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest pedrojaime

Agree completely with the annoying headphones bug + workaround. It is a pain to reboot to listen to music when driving.. What is the offending process, maybe there's an easier way to just restart the service and not reboot until there is a permanent fix for this? thanks to anyone who knows

@turke: make sure you do a complete factory reset and wipe before and after flashing. If still doesn't work you may need to clear it completely using a baseline official rom before flashing cyanogen on top. hope it helps you

Edited by pedrojaime

Guest totiadrenalin

Is there any chance of official cm7 rom release for pulse or not?

I like the Cyanogenmod 7, but there's simply to much bugs to be for everyday usage.

I'm back on modified by me official 2.1 UK 2011 Update.

With no overclock, and with dtapps2sd and swap.

Also The kernel I'm using the official modified by me kernel from the same update to be able to use activate the swap, and mount the ext partition.

It's not that fast, but it's so stable, that I can't even explain it!

Best regards.

If somebody is willing to try it let me know!

Guest UTOPY

I like the Cyanogenmod 7, but there's simply to much bugs to be for everyday usage.

Also The kernel I'm using the official modified by me kernel from the same update to be able to use activate the swap, and mount the ext partition.

Best regards.

HELLO,

Yes i want your kernel with the 2.1 uk new, thank for your job.

good night from france.

Guest Casterina

Best regards.

Could you possibly make a zip of your ROM pleaseee? :P

Guest arlindo.costa
Woohoo! It's merged! :P

We'll wait for the nightlies to roll in then :rolleyes:

Great stuff!

Now if we could just get a working camera <_< :( :D :D :D :D

Guest jimmie32

I'm trying to work on it too. It's Friday, so I'll be working tonight, tomorrow and Sunday to see if I can get the .32 kernel working. :P

This is so awesome.

Guest will8578

i must say even tho i stupidly moved on to a wildfire, i still look back here to see how things are going, i have cm7.0.3 with a .35 kernel and i must say its pure class, so i hope you do manage to get a stable release on here :P

Guest Tom G
CPU, Camera, Sensors are same, cellular radio is different, camera could be helpfull for us....

As far as I know the M860 uses an msm7625 SoC, so it is a different platform (pulse is msm7201a).

I have made some progress with the camera but it is still a long way from working. Unfortunitely I haven't had much time for the pulse recently. I hope to get the camera and a newer kernel working shortly,

The kernel should not be difficult, but I would like to get the camera working first.

Guest mrand
As far as I know the M860 uses an msm7625 SoC, so it is a different platform (pulse is msm7201a).

I have made some progress with the camera but it is still a long way from working. Unfortunitely I haven't had much time for the pulse recently. I hope to get the camera and a newer kernel working shortly,

The kernel should not be difficult, but I would like to get the camera working first.

Tom G, thanks so much for all you´ve done so far for our pulses and this community! :P

Keep up the really great work,

Cheers!

Guest arlindo.costa

Thanks Tom...

A first rate Job :P :rolleyes:

And a small miracle getting the u8220/u8230 integrated with Cyanogen!

Edited by arlindo.costa

Guest Pulseuser1
What are nightlies :$

Theyre like alpha versions of the ROM, but theyre not really for everyday use: they're used to help developers, as in to report bugs, so they can fix them quickly. And theyre released every night....i think :rolleyes: :P