[ROM 2.3.6] t&l Metal

Guest lgcmn

Hi all!

I'm having some issues when trying to install the black dialer module on my t&l: after flashing it with amonra 2.2, I started having force close of the keyboard process, so that I cannot write anything.. In addition, the flashed module seems to be not really flashed because I can't see neither the dialer nor the black sms client. I have the t&l with the Acer UI. Any suggestions to solve the problem?

the only thing i can tell, is that u doing smth wrong, cause u r the first person who has problems with it ;)

Guest uhsiracu

the only thing i can tell, is that u doing smth wrong, cause u r the first person who has problems with it ;)

Hi Igcmn, I just do the following things: put the zip file into the sd card, boot into recovery, flash zip from sd card and then reboot. Is it right?

Another question: can you re-upload the modules, 'cos all the domain are not working, thanks :)

Edited by uhsiracu

Guest Smeelious

Hi Igcmn, I just do the following things: put the zip file into the sd card, boot into recovery, flash zip from sd card and then reboot. Is it right?

Another question: can you re-upload the modules, 'cos all the domain are not working, thanks :)

He's not the first person. It has to do with googleservices.apk or something. Try to add a system apk that doesn't fit and you'll end up with this issue.

Anyway. Are you flashing the correct zip? (ie, are you install the Breeze one, or the AOSP one.)

can't do it now cause all zips are on computer that i cannot reach for now :) later..sorry)

Guest uhsiracu

He's not the first person. It has to do with googleservices.apk or something. Try to add a system apk that doesn't fit and you'll end up with this issue.

Anyway. Are you flashing the correct zip? (ie, are you install the Breeze one, or the AOSP one.)

Smeelious, what do you mean by "Try to add a system apk that doesn't fit"? At which system apk do you refer? However, I've tried to install the AOSP one 'cos the breeze one's domains are not working... but it's written that aosp can be installed over any t&l. When Igcmn will upload this one, I'll try it!

Hello,

I installed this rom and it works perfectly!

But when i try to do a voice input, it only works in english..

When i go to settings and then voice input & output -> text - to - speech, it says: "the application settings (proces.com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again"

Is there a way to fix this?

Guest athanaso77

I have got to admit that after using this rom for many days now, it's as stable as a stock rom but it's so fast simultaneously!!!

Thank you for this great and bug-free rom!

Guest lamalta

Hello everybody.

I'm interested in this rom for the stability. I'm using Gingerounay but I in one week I had a couple of freeze. What would I miss if I switch to this rom from Gingerounay? A2SDGUI? But I could use link2sd with ext2 partition that I already have.

Thanks!