Only £19.99 now

Guest Lew247

Guest pinkstuff

I dont get it how are they going to make any money - 20 quid wow and to tell you the truth the phone aint bad at all, its an android it has gps, you can unlock it and flash it with so much roms, it baffles me how they got it down to this price - i have had the pulse - the mini and the mini is more smoother and faster than the pulse any day of the week.. - - yes it is as easy as the ZTE blade to customize i have both and out of 10 hardness is 3..

Guest The Soup Thief
I dont get it how are they going to make any money - 20 quid wow and to tell you the truth the phone aint bad at all, its an android it has gps, you can unlock it and flash it with so much roms, it baffles me how they got it down to this price - i have had the pulse - the mini and the mini is more smoother and faster than the pulse any day of the week.. - - yes it is as easy as the ZTE blade to customize i have both and out of 10 hardness is 3..

I see it's unlockable for 20 quid - are there any free unlocking options or can you suggest a fairly stable froyo which disregards the network check (so effectively unlocks)?

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Even half the teenage girls wouldn't want this.

Th colour is just soo horrible.

I reckon they are flogging cheap because its becoming a dated handset and no-one will buy it because of its colour :)

Guest The Soup Thief

I reckon they are flogging cheap because its becoming a dated handset and no-one will buy it because of its colour :)

All true but a mate of mine is broke, out of work, and has a half functioning old nokia. I was gonna buy him one of these brightly coloured playthings to cheer him up. No point though if it's not unlockable from t'Mobile (that's what they call it in Yorkshire, I think) as he lives here in ireland (he's no stranger to pink phones!)

Guest vinaymanro
All true but a mate of mine is broke, out of work, and has a half functioning old nokia. I was gonna buy him one of these brightly coloured playthings to cheer him up. No point though if it's not unlockable from t'Mobile (that's what they call it in Yorkshire, I think) as he lives here in ireland (he's no stranger to pink phones!)

Worth it just for 6 months free internet.

Yes I know you can top up a tmobile sim and get 6 months free internet for £20, but you can get £12 for the phone..

http://www.cash4phones.co.uk/mobile-details.aspx?p=2677

May have to grab one

Guest pinkstuff

froyo for the mini is suspect - i didnt find one - and remember it does not have the andreno 200 GPU which is about standard for android phones - plays angry birds though..

Guest Ron=)
froyo for the mini is suspect - i didnt find one - and remember it does not have the andreno 200 GPU which is about standard for android phones - plays angry birds though..

But it does have an adreno 200 :/

Guest mrgum6y

Goto a Tmobile shop, i popped in and got a black one that they had in stock for £30.

Hoping to tether my vega, for 6 months at least.

Guest schenkelklopfer

this is really cheap, okay the color is not.... my favorite one :)

i'm thinking of getting me one, just for having this as a mp3 player.

i read on the internet, it has a 3.5 mm Audio, not a 2.5 like the normal T-Mobile Pulse has, right?

that sounds good to me.

Is anyone of you UK Guys interested in buying one for me?

you can have the SIM Card with 6 months free internet (for the 10 pounds up) and i pay for the phone for the pounds???

just message me!

thanks

Edited by schenkelklopfer

It has a 3.5mm headphone/headset socket, not tested how well it plays mp3s yet. If you just want it as an mp3 player then you can buy cheaper & better ones. There are a couple of pink pulse minis on ebay, I expect a few more will show up on there in the next few days. Traders are being cheeky & asking £40-60, but there are a few that were listed at 99p a few days ago, the next one to finish is at £6.50 with 4 days left.

You'll be lucky to find anybody that wants to sell it for £20, we have to pay £30 total & the sim card isn't that useful to everybody. It's a good deal, but not if you don't need a new sim & more credit.

I might sell mine, I only bought it for the sim card. It's let down by the awful screen, £20 is about the right price I'd say & you'd still be disappointed if you wanted to use it as a phone. I'd sell for 40€ without any hesitation, but that's because the phone isn't worth that much to me.

Another problem is that it's locked to T-Mobile UK & you have to pay to unlock it.

Edited by wbaw

Guest schenkelklopfer
It has a 3.5mm headphone/headset socket, not tested how well it plays mp3s yet. If you just want it as an mp3 player then you can buy cheaper & better ones. There are a couple of pink pulse minis on ebay, I expect a few more will show up on there in the next few days. Traders are being cheeky & asking £40-60, but there are a few that were listed at 99p a few days ago, the next one to finish is at £6.50 with 4 days left.

You'll be lucky to find anybody that wants to sell it for £20, we have to pay £30 total & the sim card isn't that useful to everybody. It's a good deal, but not if you don't need a new sim & more credit.

I might sell mine, I only bought it for the sim card. It's let down by the awful screen, £20 is about the right price I'd say & you'd still be disappointed if you wanted to use it as a phone. I'd sell for 40€ without any hesitation, but that's because the phone isn't worth that much to me.

Another problem is that it's locked to T-Mobile UK & you have to pay to unlock it.

i bought my t-mobile pulse in the uk, so i still have a uk sim card

and yes i only want it as mp3 player... (and for having a shitty backup if mine is crashing :) )

There's quite a bad background hiss on the headphones, it isn't going to make a great mp3 player. I think I'm just going to keep mine as a punishment/deterrent against breaking my zte blade, save your cash for one of those instead, it's a much better phone.

Edited by wbaw

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=989064

gingerbread rom being developed, needs a lot of work

not working:

-everyting(much work to be done)

Just tried a froyo rom for the u8150, it boots but there's no network or wifi

going to try this one next ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=929245

Edited by wbaw

• 2 months later...
Guest blueled

I tried to order and got this back:

Dear Customer

Thanks for placing an order online for the T-Mobile Pulse Mini PAYG.

We’re sorry for the hold up with your order but at the moment this phone is out of stock. But we’re expecting a delivery of these very soon and we will let you know as soon as they’re back in stock, we’ll send you an email once we’ve completed your order, which will include details of when the phone will arrive.

Rest assured the special offer price plan you saw on our website will still be available when we complete the phone order.

If you need any help or would like to change your choice of phone, please give us a ring on 0800 956 2208 option 3 . We’re available between 8am and 7.30pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on a Saturday.

Kind regards,

T-Mobile

just for fellow forumers, to bare that in mind

Guest skanna

ordered mine during the week, its already arrived and being used. bought one last year, but this new one seems much faster with brilliant battery life. will unlock and update rom in time.