12 Sep Hr9: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer with Online Kitchen (Android 3.2)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Deus_ex11

I have just received my TFT, which I have rooted immediately, but I''ve installed this recovery : Clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 roach-tf101-r1

I just wanted a confirmation that I can use it without problem for flash Hr9 ModaCo version.

Thk's for your answer ;)

It should be ok i think. That version is based on 3.1.0.1 by Solarnz. I flashed HR9 and it is ok.

I no longer have access to an Asus Transformer, so this ROM is no longer being updated.

The download and kitchen will continue to be available should anyone wish to use anything from the ROM - feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

P

I no longer have access to an Asus Transformer, so this ROM is no longer being updated.

The download and kitchen will continue to be available should anyone wish to use anything from the ROM - feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

P

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!

Guest blondejon

P

what happened dude? i thought you quite rated the transformer

Guest m_w_clarke

Eek! Paul, come back.

ASUS have just released a new firmware 8.6.5.13 that seems to fix a few of the issues (browser FC's etc) and added a new notes app.

This would work brilliantly with your magic sprinkled on it.

Guest blondejon

Sorry, just had to sell some gear.

I might consider doing a quick Hr10 last hurrah if someone is happy to test it? ;)

P

well buy it back and sell something else lol. ill test whatever you make if you want it tested before u put it up for release - pm me

Guest m_w_clarke

Does anyone have a link to the OTA file?

P

There seems to be a link in here to a version someone has already rooted. I dont know if this helps you

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1281161

Ive also been reading about a bug in this release: the browser user agent seems to be stuck at tablet/mobile even after changing it to desktop. A quick way to check is to go to google or the BBC homepage and see what loads. Would you be able to fix that, Paul?

There seems to be a link in here to a version someone has already rooted. I dont know if this helps you

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1281161

Ive also been reading about a bug in this release: the browser user agent seems to be stuck at tablet/mobile even after changing it to desktop. A quick way to check is to go to google or the BBC homepage and see what loads. Would you be able to fix that, Paul?

I'd want the original OTA really.

Has anyone visited a 'show your user agent' site to see what's actually being sent as a user agent in each setting?

P

Guest blondejon

I'd want the original OTA really.

Has anyone visited a 'show your user agent' site to see what's actually being sent as a user agent in each setting?

P

tell me what to do and i will report back to you feel free to tweet me @jonleeuk1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kziwarrior

Does anyone have a link to the OTA file?

P

I'll gladly test it. I have the OTA downloaded on my tablet (because it tries to update it) if you can tell me how to grab it and send it to you..

• 1 year later...
Guest Peggy_zhou

Nice work, Paul!

Can you suggest any GPS applications in Belgium, a friend of mine ask me about it but i have no idea to suggest. I am wondering if you can suggest one ? Thank you in advance

^_^