Sign in to follow this  
timeslip1974

Eternal Legacy

I'll let you know when it finished downloading the 450Mb or so it needs too run :)

Edit: Game installed an runs okay for a while, the videos slow the phone down too a crawl and then when moving back too gameplay the system doesnt load graphics properly making the game very hard too play.

I'm going to overclock soon to see if i can get it too run better.

Edited by ColdEmbrace

I have bought Eternal Legacy from Gameloft setting my phone as a HTC Desire/Bravo. (This worked me for Dungeon Hunter).

The game starts, but the 3d graphics often 'falls apart': pieces of the 3d objects missing or does not display correctly, sometimes

just the background and shadows are visible. If I press the home key and then the game icon again, it will render the

screen correctly, but in its current state the game is not really playable.

I am using CM Nightly build 85 (the latest one) so this grapics error happening because of this unstable rom version.

My other problem was the download. It interrupted several times and took hours to download, restarting, failing, then restarting again.

It was a NIGHTMARE! So I am not sure if all files are intact in the download.

Anyone knows a way to get the sd content as a PC download?

Hi,

Thanks a LOT for your help. :-)

I have changed this and now the game runs well, no more graphics problem!

You made my day. :-)

You have to change manufacturer of your phone from ZTE to HTC in build.prop for Gameloft games in CM7: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...meloft-hd-game/

It should work as long as you bought the version with file name Eternal_Legacy_HD_HTC_Desire__Bravo_android.apk

Edited by targetbsp