ROM Manager & Clockwork Recovery & SIM Unlocking

Guest DeeLon

Guest DeeLon

I just got a T-Mobile Pulse Mini Pink and I've managed to root it

The main thing I want to do with this phone is make it faster and either unlock it or install a ROM or other application that stops the phone checking for a T-Mobile SIM Card and just lets me use any SIM Card I want in it.

I've searched in the forums and seen almost no mention of installing ROM Manager and Clockwork Recovery for this model of phone.

I only found mention of it on a totally different forum where two guys said their phones didn't work right after installing Clockwork Recovery for this phone - anyone installed it?

Guest AnkitD
I just got a T-Mobile Pulse Mini Pink and I've managed to root it

The main thing I want to do with this phone is make it faster and either unlock it or install a ROM or other application that stops the phone checking for a T-Mobile SIM Card and just lets me use any SIM Card I want in it.

I've searched in the forums and seen almost no mention of installing ROM Manager and Clockwork Recovery for this model of phone.

I only found mention of it on a totally different forum where two guys said their phones didn't work right after installing Clockwork Recovery for this phone - anyone installed it?

It's the first pinned topic. http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...on-your-device/

Then, just install Rom Manager from the app market.

Guest DeeLon
It's the first pinned topic. http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...on-your-device/

Then, just install Rom Manager from the app market.

That Pinned Post is almost 1 year old and it's not every clear at all what it's trying to tell me.

All I see is posts that follow on from it saying what problems people have and things didn't work and they went for an older version of this and that.

Since the t-Mobile Pulse Mini went on sale a few weeks back for just £20 I'm sure there will be a batch of new queries from people that might have a phone with a newer T-Mobile ROM? or maybe something else that is different? I don't know, but I do know that pinned post is not easy to follow and is very worrying when it has people saying x, y and z didn't work.