[SKN] WinDroid Theme [UPDATED]

Guest ssi42

Guest kumachaser

Tried but failed!

I use the rom ock'29005m2dv2

after install the subline m2d theme ...internal error.....\..\common\persistence\internal\winmfile.cpp:56

someone can tell me what the problem and how to solve

Thanks!

The problem solved ..it happened with the file set the region

Now I got another problem,on the home page it don't show the appointment and the date only show the weeks and month,no date!

does it cause I set my language to traditional chinese so it over the length?

Edited by kumachaser

Guest Manasi
wallpaper8copyjpg.png

WINDROID SUBLIME (Left side of the picture)

DOWNLOAD

Includes:

M2D theme

Plugins for M2D

Lockscreen

Dialer

WINDROID GINGER (Right side of the picture)

DOWNLOAD

Includes:

M2D theme

Plugins for M2D

Lockscreen

Dialer

INSTALLATION:

1 Install M2D theme and softreset..

2 Install Cht plugins and sofreset..

The clock and notificationbar are plugins. (Todayclock and iphonetoday) If you have problems reload M2D Todaypage. Set a matching background for todayclock in the menu. For sublime set a black wallpaper, for ginger you dont need it. If you want to have more icons on your screen with iphonetoday, go to M2D todaypage and change H for example to 120. Just play with it and tap/hold on the screen to add an icon. The notification bubbles are not so good, you see the half of it, i will fix it later..

3 Lockscreen, dialer..

FOR EXTRA'S GO TO 2ND POST..

TO THE CHEFS: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH THE THEMES, IF YOU GOING TO MAKE A ROM WITH IT I WILL BE HONORED..

I HAVE USED SOME CABS FROM OTHERS, BECAUSE I AM NOT SO GOOD AT MAKING CABS, SO THX TO THEM..

I AM GOING ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS, I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR REPLY'S. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP EACH OTHER, SORRY..

ENJOY THE WINDROID..

I have used windroid Theme, it is nice, but calendar is missing, how to get the calendar on the main screen i tried adding icons in Iphone, but it doesnt show upcoming appointments. If calendar can be included then this will be the complete theme. Can anyone help.

Thanks,

Guest taimoor ashraf

Hi

It looks really cool... I Tried it... but cant see icons on home page and the clock. When i try to configure it in M2DTP configration, i add the plugins but when I click on apply. i get the following error: "M2DTP_LOADER" : No suck file'\my storage\program files\m2d_todaypage\m2dtp_hook.dll'

Please help :mellow:

Regards

Guest imadiu
Hi

It looks really cool... I Tried it... but cant see icons on home page and the clock. When i try to configure it in M2DTP configration, i add the plugins but when I click on apply. i get the following error: "M2DTP_LOADER" : No suck file'\my storage\program files\m2d_todaypage\m2dtp_hook.dll'

Please help :mellow:

Regards

Same here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssi42

Hello peeps i am back from vacation. Sorry for the trouble/bugs of the theme. I wanted to release it before the vacation so i had tested the cabs fast fast fast and probably forgotten things. I will try to fix it, from the posts i can say the main problem is CHT plugins. And if you can write the other problems it would be great.. :unsure:

Edited by ssi42

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssi42
Thanks primarily. romla I think are relevant, but had to installed did not work.

You have installed but it didn't work? Have you m2d installed on your rom? What is the problem exactly?

(Karde$ hangi rom'u kullaniyorsun? M2D yuklu'mu romda? Genel olarak herkezde calisti, sendede calismasi lazim, cunku basit bir m2d temasi ondan soruyorum :D)

Edited by ssi42

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ssi42
hi...

fantastic work....:-) ,but is there any way i can put that clock (from the lock screen) inside S2U2..

thanks...

The clock is just a font, i dont know how to make one for S2u2, but i have attached the fonts..

AndroFont.rar

Guest so...
The clock is just a font, i dont know how to make one for S2u2, but i have attached the fonts..

thank you , thank you, thank you for the very fast respond that's nice. Did You make a cab for that clock? if You did , can i have it...???

You put that inside the lock screen cab maybe i can do somethink with that....

one more time . thank You

Guest ssi42
thank you , thank you, thank you for the very fast respond that's nice. Did You make a cab for that clock? if You did , can i have it...???

You put that inside the lock screen cab maybe i can do somethink with that....

one more time . thank You

Bro i made the digits for you (0 to 9) and i have included the psd file, change the color/size to your need. Enjoy.. ;)

AndroDigits_Ss42.rar

Edited by ssi42

Guest so...
Bro i made the digits for you (0 to 9) and i have included the psd file, change the color/size to your need. Enjoy.. :P

bro i'm lost with the phone, for the beginning i've just wanted to change rom, but now i'm spending all my free time looking for new stuff , more i know more want to know it's just circle of madness ... ;) (that's what my girlfriend said)

i'll try do something with your work...thank You one more time

• 3 weeks later...
Guest marcx987

ok question to ssi42 the background for the clock is missing from this build hh_hm_colon.png also the weather plugin on the home page do you have any idea how to get that.

Also for those that want to be able to use other clock themes with this skin i have edited this build a bit so that it has a different clock theme

post-669113-1309625465_thumb.jpgpost-669113-1309625475_thumb.jpg

This is how the theme looks using the andros digits posted earlier. Ive attached a file which holds both the individual images and a cab for easy install

For installing remember disable m2d first and re-enable also will have to relaunch m2dtp or easier just soft reset.

Andros_Digits_Edit.rar

Guest ssi42
ok question to ssi42 the background for the clock is missing from this build hh_hm_colon.png also the weather plugin on the home page do you have any idea how to get that.

hh_hm_colon.png is not so important, see the attachment its just a clock dot. If you want to change the background of the clock or your manila screen edit hh_hm_clock_bg.

Have you played with your htchomesettings.xml? Maybe you have removed the weather settings, check if you have this:

<!--Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="20, 140, 117, 150" /-->

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="150, 80, 240, 123" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="85, 95, 192, 80" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="195, 31, 240, 100" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="150, 36, 240, 82" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="150, 49, 240, 95" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="100, 45, 240, 105" />

If not copy this and place it under homewidget in your htchomesettings.. :)

post-788468-1309630874_thumb.png

Edited by ssi42

Guest marcx987
hh_hm_colon.png is not so important, see the attachment its just a clock dot. If you want to change the background of the clock or your manila screen edit hh_hm_clock_bg.

Have you played with your htchomesettings.xml? Maybe you have removed the weather settings, check if you have this:

<!--Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="20, 140, 117, 150" /-->

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="150, 80, 240, 123" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="85, 95, 192, 80" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="195, 31, 240, 100" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="150, 36, 240, 82" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="150, 49, 240, 95" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="100, 45, 240, 105" />

If not copy this and place it under homewidget in your htchomesettings.. :)

ive only edited the analog clock stuff back the weather stuff was never touched.

weather on today never popped up neither did the clock bg.

from original install the clock_bg never appeared on either sublime or ginger same with the weather widget. I checked if both clock_bg was there on initial install and the stuff for weather and they files are there in /Windows but neither load for me.

technically with my edited clock they are still there. they just dont work with mine.

If anybody trys my edit and they appear still just tell me i can remove them easily

is there an easy way to decrompress the cab files so that the names are put back to normal not hh_hm.459, etc.

it might be because im on wm 6.1 not 6.5

Ive attached my htc home settings

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by marcx987

Guest ssi42
ive only edited the analog clock stuff back the weather stuff was never touched.

weather on today never popped up neither did the clock bg.

from original install the clock_bg never appeared on either sublime or ginger same with the weather widget. I checked if both clock_bg was there on initial install and the stuff for weather and they files are there in /Windows but neither load for me.

technically with my edited clock they are still there. they just dont work with mine.

If anybody trys my edit and they appear still just tell me i can remove them easily

is there an easy way to decrompress the cab files so that the names are put back to normal not hh_hm.459, etc.

it might be because im on wm 6.1 not 6.5

Ive attached my htc home settings

I don't see anything wrong in the xml. Which version of M2D are you using? This theme is made for M2D 1.9 and 2.016 sense..