CM7 universal converter

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest singe

Can't install/enabe Market

I've installed gapps-hdpi-20101114-signed.zip in Clockwork, I've also installed gapp-gmail-2-3-4-1-signed.zip in Clockword, but when I choose "Manage Applications"

Gmail is 0 bytes, installed it manually, after logging in to my gmail account I get the option to download google apps, then it force closes.

I spent a couple of hours finding a solution, need help please.

Guest shadowninty

I've installed gapps-hdpi-20101114-signed.zip in Clockwork, I've also installed gapp-gmail-2-3-4-1-signed.zip in Clockword, but when I choose "Manage Applications"

Gmail is 0 bytes, installed it manually, after logging in to my gmail account I get the option to download google apps, then it force closes.

your /System partition is probably full

Delete unneeded stuff from ROM and reflash

Guest Aab2011

That gapps is old (for CM6) use gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest singe
your /System partition is probably full

Delete unneeded stuff from ROM and reflash

Thanks!

I suspected that was the problem, but I couldn't find a way to check if /System partition was full after clean install.

I have also installed gapps-gb-20110307-signed.zip successfully after deleting unneeded stuff.

Anyone here installed CM7.0.3, GreenV2, or greenV3.1 that can confirm it works?

Guest Amphoras
Would also love to know if this works with greenV3.1 so I can stay on gen1

I think I saw someone saying it did work, but can't remember if it was in the green thread or somewhere else. Might as well give it shot, if it doesn't work then you can always restore your old rom.

Guest Njazza
I think I saw someone saying it did work, but can't remember if it was in the green thread or somewhere else. Might as well give it shot, if it doesn't work then you can always restore your old rom.

I've been using Green V2 and now V3.1 on Gen1 with universal converter ahb overclocked.

It's from that "(old) Downloads" -section.

I'm still having some occasional issues with GPS, but Green V3.1 works better than 7.0.3 stable. :D

Guest Pondlife
I'm still having some occasional issues with GPS, but Green V3.1 works better than 7.0.3 stable. :D

It should do, 7.0.3 stable is rather old and smelly :D

Guest Grain

I took the liberty of updating the converter to the latest kernel.

This works up to N205; for the 2.6.35 kernel used in N206 and newer, see here.

cm7_universal_converter_20110611.zip - MD5: 994cdfaebb510b8c9ffa7b0f8883a193

• run this in ClockworkMod after any CM update
  • it works with all CM nightlies, including newer ones
  • for a changelog of the kernel used in standard CM nightlies, see here

edit: re-added omitted update-script (txh Tarot)

Edited by Grain

Guest Tarot

Grain

In archive is not update-script

If anyone need, you can download the converter with the latest Kernel here (md5sum 52db6971593921237a2f51846136df01)

Guest hybriduc2

Cyanogenmod Green V5 plus on GEN 1 all good used cm7_universal_converter_ahb_20110426

but go into setcpu ( superuser given ) and 527mhz max ? will test battery / wi-fi / gps etc over next week

as always ty . ;)

Guest Coyote74
Grain

In archive is not update-script

If anyone need, you can download the converter with the latest Kernel here (md5sum 52db6971593921237a2f51846136df01)

Does this converter work with CM7 N100?

Guest Grain

There is no newer kernel in CyanogenMod yet, see this file history. What you're seeing is probably the USB changes that are not yet merged. For this, userspace support is needed anyways, and that hasn't been merged yet either.

The converter will be updated once that makes sense. Keep cool.