My GPS is working now.

But my Camera isn't.

I've installed Froyo Beta1.

2D 3D Libraries as o2b3update

and the REV51 update.

My SD Card is also "Not Available"

Does someone now this problem?

I've got a 8GB MicroSD Card

That's because the SD-card is not mounted. You will need a specific partition number.. I don't know exactly which one.. :)

Guest ErnstJanF
i have same problem. can anone plz post how to do it.

I think you need to have your storage partition (P1) formatted as FAT32, and you will have P2 as EXT4 for android..

Guest Da Phoenix
I think you need to have your storage partition (P1) formatted as FAT32, and you will have P2 as EXT4 for android..

Could you post a printscreen of your PC where you show all your partitions?

Guest kaspy

hey thanks for replying dear .

well my sd card is vieweable in the file manger , but is not mounted , .

and my sd card is 8gb

1. 6 gb or more . rest FAT 32 already , formated agin in fat32 but can even see it again

2. 1gb ext4 said but when i see it in mini tool partion manager it shoes ext2

post-723485-1303566218_thumb.jpg

Guest Da Phoenix
hey thanks for replying dear .

well my sd card is vieweable in the file manger , but is not mounted , .

and my sd card is 8gb

1. 6 gb or more . rest FAT 32 already , formated agin in fat32 but can even see it again

2. 1gb ext4 said but when i see it in mini tool partion manager it shoes ext2

Your Prinstscreen looks the same as mine.

Now we can wait for help.

C'mon in ErnstJanF

Guest ErnstJanF
Your Prinstscreen looks the same as mine.

Now we can wait for help.

C'mon in ErnstJanF

I'm sorry, I'm using 4GB now.. But maybe you should try FAT(16)? You can only format into FAT from disk manager, not from 'computer -> format'!

Guest Da Phoenix
I'm sorry, I'm using 4GB now.. But maybe you should try FAT(16)? You can only format into FAT from disk manager, not from 'computer -> format'!

I Format using Minitool Partition Wizard

Guest kaspy

well i even tried formating second partion to ext4 in linux. When i try to instal. The setup make third partion of ext2 and proceeds with it. Can any one who uses 8gb card. Can tell step by step what they did. One more think my card partion can be viewed from filemanager. But it is not mounted.

Guest ErnstJanF
well i even tried formating second partion to ext4 in linux. When i try to instal. The setup make third partion of ext2 and proceeds with it. Can any one who uses 8gb card. Can tell step by step what they did. One more think my card partion can be viewed from filemanager. But it is not mounted.

You must:

1. Create EXT4 partition

2. Untar ext4.tar.gz into ext4 partition

3. Do NOT run setup.

Take a look at init.rc and check which partition number is mounted

Guest kaspy
You must:

1. Create EXT4 partition

2. Untar ext4.tar.gz into ext4 partition

3. Do NOT run setup.

Take a look at init.rc and check which partition number is mounted

should i untar it in linux. means i should do the manual setup on sd card

Guest kaspy
Yes :)

hey brother , can you plz post a tutorial for it ,

may be few steaps will be ok .

i have forgot the commands of the terminal .

i have not a regular linux user

Guest ErnstJanF
hey brother , can you plz post a tutorial for it ,

may be few steaps will be ok .

i have forgot the commands of the terminal .

i have not a regular linux user

I will, tonight. I'm at school now :)

Guest Da Phoenix

I hope this tutorial is here fast.

My phone is almost useless without SD Card.

But one question:

I put my files on My Storage and then use haret.exe, this means it installs android on my SD card with all the partitions right (I don't see a usable partition)

But is it possible to put the o2 folder etc. on my SD card so that the installer makes a partition of My Storage

Guest kaspy
I hope this tutorial is here fast.

My phone is almost useless without SD Card.

But one question:

I put my files on My Storage and then use haret.exe, this means it installs android on my SD card with all the partitions right (I don't see a usable partition)

But is it possible to put the o2 folder etc. on my SD card so that the installer makes a partition of My Storage

no it cant be done that way. The installer is made for sd card. But if you want it on my storage instead we have to do manual install in linux. And we need some comands for it in terminal of linux. I dnt remember them as i didnt used that from so long. So you must find some tutorial for my storage install.

Guest Jimmy Johnson

Hi, i hope this will help.

This is my method of installation-no need to worry about partitioning.

I have B7610 and a 2GB card. what I did is put my 2GB card in the card reader, open minitool partition wizard and in your case if your card is already partitioned, right click the partition(s) delete it, Press apply. thats it, first part done.

put back you card in mobile it will ask format disk, click no. assuming you already have the froyo installation in your "My Storage" (by the way you can edit the EXT4 file using 7zip and add the 2d/3d drivers in the "lib" folder so no trouble later after installation you can jump directly to android) just in case you forget, copy and paste the "rev51" contents -zImage and o2b3update- into my storage. second part done.

get into usual procedure of installation. Click -My storage-O2beta-haret.exe- wait some time. the installation will automatically mount the "unpartitioned" SD card, make the desired partitions and install android. after phone restart just click My storage-haret.exe. wait 2 mins and get into android.

I have been doing this from the very first android release, frankly speaking this method i have never seen anybody mention, and it has worked for me always. Please try it and tell me the result. (make sure to backup your SD card before deleting partition). Phone contacts can be saved to SD card later through activesync to be later retrieved inside android.

Most of the things mentioned, probably you might already know.

Thanks for reading, bye.

Jijojamie.

Guest Da Phoenix

Hi, i hope this will help.

This is my method of installation-no need to worry about partitioning.

I have B7610 and a 2GB card. what I did is put my 2GB card in the card reader, open minitool partition wizard and in your case if your card is already partitioned, right click the partition(s) delete it, Press apply. thats it, first part done.

put back you card in mobile it will ask format disk, click no. assuming you already have the froyo installation in your "My Storage" (by the way you can edit the EXT4 file using 7zip and add the 2d/3d drivers in the "lib" folder so no trouble later after installation you can jump directly to android) just in case you forget, copy and paste the "rev51" contents -zImage and o2b3update- into my storage. second part done.

get into usual procedure of installation. Click -My storage-O2beta-haret.exe- wait some time. the installation will automatically mount the "unpartitioned" SD card, make the desired partitions and install android. after phone restart just click My storage-haret.exe. wait 2 mins and get into android.

I have been doing this from the very first android release, frankly speaking this method i have never seen anybody mention, and it has worked for me always. Please try it and tell me the result. (make sure to backup your SD card before deleting partition). Phone contacts can be saved to SD card later through activesync to be later retrieved inside android.

Most of the things mentioned, probably you might already know.

Thanks for reading, bye.

Jijojamie.

I Got it working now.

Try this on your SD card

post-798292-1304099024_thumb.png