[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest Pondlife

Is it making the "image" directory on the SD card? Did you check the md5 of the download?

Also read that having it plugged in stopped it working in some cases.

Edited by Pondlife

Guest curl66
I have a Gen1 Blade. I tried: http://www.filesonic.com/file/921718351/CM-7.0.3-Blade-TPT.zip, but when I up-zip the file and place it on my phone, it doesn't do anything (I tried holding the up volume key on it's own, and the power and up volume key at the same time, to boot it, but with no luck) Am I missing something, cheers : )

what kind of blade do you have ?

some blades cant do the TPT method. you have to do DFU to get this back.

try a different sd-card.

somtims the sd-.card is picky

Guest ValiantSaint
what kind of blade do you have ?

some blades cant do the TPT method. you have to do DFU to get this back.

try a different sd-card.

somtims the sd-.card is picky

It's a OSF Gen1 (Non-OLED)

Guest curl66
It's a OSF Gen1 (Non-OLED)

if its a UK or swiss one i am sure this method will work.

some polish blades have issues.

format your SD-Card

extract the zip so you can see the image folder.

no sim , no cable.

power on with pressed volume +

Guest ashu99923

thanks a lot guys for such a simple process!!! just converted my device gen2 cm7.0.3 from gen1 ss rls5 .....

now my question is should i upgrade to cm nightly or stick with this? if yes which version of nightly is most bug free??

Edited by ashu99923

Guest curl66
thanks a lot guys for such a simple process!!! just converted my device gen2 cm7.0.3 from gen1 ss rls5 .....

now my question is should i upgrade to cm nightly or stick with this? if yes which version of nightly is most bug free??

you have to find out for yourself.

i apply nightlies once or two times a week.

Guest tyke28

Hi First post on this forum

Just installed this rom from sspringrls5.Upgraded to GEN2 from GEN1 OLED as per mrpigfish.Everything seems to be working fine,all apps and contacts reloaded,but just found out have lost my camcorder.Camera works fine but no camcorder,rebooted to see if this would work,but nothing.GPS works ok,all apps load up ok but no camcorder,disappeared totally.Followed all instructions as per first page,had the camcorder on SSpring rls5.Any ideas,thanks.

FORGET THIS POST!!!!

It would appear that the camcorder shortcut had gone missing from the app drawer.Installed the shortcut from the market and hey presto bloody thing started working again!!

Many thanks to all involved in this rom,all working ok again :D

Edited by tyke28

Guest Shieraz Shah

@exit strategy: and @valiantsait: I had the same problem, I put the image folder at media card in its own folder, I powered on the cellphone with volume up and power only, but updated did not start. then just remembered that @curl66 has mentioned that we may have to press the menu button too while pressing up key and power button. :-) and voila! only a simple touch of volumeup+menu+power started the green update text. I almost had a stroke then and there.

I have an orange SF (Blade) just gotten from the store and it gave me plenty of headaches! but thanks to OP @curl66 I have now 7.0.3 working like magic on my phone.

:D

Guest shenglong

thank u sooo much, after spending hours reading various out dated complicated methods i found u !! simplicity at its best thanks again !

Guest Shieraz Shah

and for those who are looking everywhere for RTL language support (asia and middle east - arabic and urdu specially), CM 7.0.3 TPT at post#1 has got it :D

Guest sevor
CM7 Nightly 85 is here, (size:103.28mb md5:c0a93c8619ef4c20aa58ce277f0a3e14 sha1:37eb4ba5da3223efd01c3999d7b393d3780d3f41).

Thanks for creating fresh TPT files so regularly.

Just filesonic lets me wait 15 minutes before I can download a file - have you ever tried www.ge.tt for file sharing? It is simple and worth a try!

Guest nick_sub

I keep getting the following error when trying to download the N85 build:

"Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time."

...despite the fact that I'm not downloading it at all. Any suggestions or mirrors?

Edited by nick_sub

Guest curl66
I keep getting the following error when trying to download the N85 build:

"Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time."

...despite the fact that I'm not downloading it at all. Any suggestions or mirrors?

you are behind a proxy?

download an other one. you dont have to care which.

donwload N85 from cynogenwebsite and upgrade with rommanager app.

you find all information in first post

Guest heavenms

I think i installed the n85 correctly, i went into rom manager and install rom from sd card, it open in clockwork and looked like it didn some updates then booted the device as normal. I installed this over the newest update in the first post. Was this correct? Sorry for the newb questions. It also appears any apps i download the wigets do not appear for them in the list.

Guest nick_sub
you are behind a proxy?

download an other one. you dont have to care which.

donwload N85 from cynogenwebsite and upgrade with rommanager app.

you find all information in first post

Not behind a proxy but had to give up on that download. I did as you suggested and it seems to have worked - thanks :D