Zte Racer(mtc 916)2.3android os(thanks rexcun%4pda.ru)

Guest Vlatko25

Guest TigTex
My phones reporting cm7.0.0 with this latest version. Can anyone confirm?

I confirm. But at least it has portuguese language :mellow:

Guest The Cageybee
I confirm. But at least it has portuguese language :mellow:

Does it still have Russian on the usb connect notification? Mine does even though I've changed it to English.

Also, status bar battery indicator is broken. Reporting 'full' at 77%.

Back I go to rexchun original 2.3.3

Guest TigTex
Also, status bar battery indicator is broken. Reporting 'full' at 77%.

Go to cyanogem mod options and make disable the battery icon (display battery percentage). It solves that. Root explorer is in russian only. You have to replace it with an english binary

sound output is still too loud: it distorts

Edited by TigTex

Guest The Cageybee
Does it still have Russian on the usb connect notification? Mine does even though I've changed it to English.

Root explorer is in russian only. You have to replace it with an english binary

I'm not sure how got to rootexplorer from that. As it happens I removed it from the rom before I flashed.

Doesn't change the fact the usb connected notification is in russian though.

Guest TigTex
I'm not sure how got to rootexplorer from that. As it happens I removed it from the rom before I flashed.

Doesn't change the fact the usb connected notification is in russian though.

when i connect the usb cable to my computer, the notification dialog is in english (instead of portuguese). But it's better then russian :mellow: And a lot of dialogs are also in english

Guest T1AGO
hi. 4pda users made new fix...

- others lib from new CM 7.0.2 Stable

- clear bagtrash

- fix red button and call down.

- black final theme.

- new bootanimation.

- fix battary

- fix GoogleTalk

- Модуль OpenVPN + UI

- Полная локализация рома

- Google Apps

- S2E(Аналог a2sd)+UI

- Droid Wall

- Cifs + UI

- Root Explorer

- Notepad++

- StopWatch

- Global Time

:-(

The camera does not work...

Guest TigTex
I haven´t understand what is in common about camera and unlocking the ZTE.

T1AGO said that "camera doesn't work". Well... it works for me :unsure:

It was just a reply to 2 persons on the same post :)

Guest LeU

omg, I lost my stock rom and it isn't on stock roms topic... but i have the dump file, and don't know how to do the revert process... any help?

...and my camera doesn't work too in this rom

Edited by LeU

Guest Khan Miro

For all the people who suffer from a non-working something.

Rex built the ROM and if it's working for some people, there isn't any sense for it not to work for other people, in fact we have one at the same mobile phone.

I had the Settings application not working, it gave me force closes when I gotten into Applications menu and manage applications.

The case with the camera may be the same, so the fix is to unrar the camera.apk (using bluetooth file transfer for example, it can run the .apk file from within the arc) and reinstall it (it is located in /system/app). I don't know why these bugs appear in some installs, but reinstalling fixes problems.

Cheers and goot luck.

Guest Khan Miro

One last thing - the ROM IS NOT BUILT from 7.0.2, open the settings and see for yourselves. I don't know why is the rumour about it, but still, battery life is very good and it may be built on 7.0.2, but the settings' label isn't changed.

For all the people who suffer from a non-working something.

Rex built the ROM and if it's working for some people, there isn't any sense for it not to work for other people, in fact we have one at the same mobile phone.

I had the Settings application not working, it gave me force closes when I gotten into Applications menu and manage applications.

The case with the camera may be the same, so the fix is to unrar the camera.apk (using bluetooth file transfer for example, it can run the .apk file from within the arc) and reinstall it (it is located in /system/app). I don't know why these bugs appear in some installs, but reinstalling fixes problems.

Cheers and goot luck.

this procedure doesn't work...

... at least for me.

... the apk from my stock rom dump is diferrent, i tried to install it but I get the message "Application not Installed"

I'm trying hard to make my stock rom from a dump file but... for now, no sucess.

Guest equiliym

hey guys, i was just curious, i tried black 4pda mod, its nice but is there a way to make cm7 use sim card contacts? i had issues with sync before and gmail got my contacts doubled and deleted so i prefer saving on sim, can anyone tell me about this?

Guest deadlink
hey guys, i was just curious, i tried black 4pda mod, its nice but is there a way to make cm7 use sim card contacts? i had issues with sync before and gmail got my contacts doubled and deleted so i prefer saving on sim, can anyone tell me about this?

Hi, you can remove duplicate contacts from gmail. I advise to use the backup contacts to your sdcard and restore them later.

Guest shubkin

deadlink Vibrootklik!

I want to present you a new version vibrootklika! From the previous differs now vibrating privyaana to push buttons, rather than to system events.

BUT! This is a test version and still one of the main bugs is that after switching off it in the settings, it actually turns off the current after reboot ... But I think this problem is easily removable.

While the on / off can be from spetsvozmozhnostey, then probably just a bear in the service, and may even rewrite in C + +. In general try, unsubscribe ... Bugs are possible, maybe, it's almost the first stable build =)

Also there is vibrootklik hardknopok!

http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/962625/vBack_signed.apk

Edited by shubkin

GPS also not connecting properly... and compass showing wrong directions.... Others are ok... Thanx for this great rom... Hope for more in future... All The Best... u Guys Rock... :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Guest equiliym
Hi, you can remove duplicate contacts from gmail. I advise to use the backup contacts to your sdcard and restore them later.

no i didnt mean like that, i have and want to keep my contacts on my sim card since i sometimes switch phones and i dont see option on cm7 to save new number on sim card, only gmail or phone :unsure:

Guest blatny93

I have been testing the russian black 2.3 (in fact, I didn't get much sleep last night messing about with it) and I really like it - it's fast and stable and damned good looking! But I have to report a serious bug or flaw, viz:-

It refused to recognise any sd-ext. In particular, it would not move any apps to sd but instead created a virtual mnt - '/mnt/bbo' - with a limited capacity, which the system pretended was on the sd but in fact was not and had, therefore, limited capacity (in my case there was 'no room' after 50mb or so - I have an 8gb card with an ext-2 partition of ~1gb and a swapp). At first I thought it was the card - I repartitioned, Testdisked it, changed ownership 'permissions', tried ext-3, adb remounted etc etc. This issue remained. What was strange was that in root explorer, and Ghost commander, sd-ext was shown, and when I changed ownership, was writeable but would not allow (or the system would not allow) the moving of apps to it. Finally, I restored Rickys' 2.2 and there was no such problem - I could move apps etc etc.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Finally, a small niggle - that damned virtual 'zoom in' and 'zoom out' button was back - please get rid off it!

Anyway, hope this 'bug report' is helpful and I'm going to try it again from fresh to see if maybe I did something wrong - Highly likely! By the way, all but one of the 'Profiles' remains in russian!

Guest blatny93

Another curious thing I noted with Rickywyatts 2.2 was with Titanium back up - when it restored apps I'd backed up from stock it didn't put the copy of the app into internal data/data as stock but on the sd-ext. I kept wondering why I had so much space, but it seemed, although the system thought it was on the phone, they where in fact already transferred to the card! Wiered!

Guest blatny93
I have been testing the russian black 2.3 (in fact, I didn't get much sleep last night messing about with it) and I really like it - it's fast and stable and damned good looking! But I have to report a serious bug or flaw, viz:-

It refused to recognise any sd-ext. In particular, it would not move any apps to sd but instead created a virtual mnt - '/mnt/bbo' - with a limited capacity, which the system pretended was on the sd but in fact was not and had, therefore, limited capacity (in my case there was 'no room' after 50mb or so - I have an 8gb card with an ext-2 partition of ~1gb and a swapp). At first I thought it was the card - I repartitioned, Testdisked it, changed ownership 'permissions', tried ext-3, adb remounted etc etc. This issue remained. What was strange was that in root explorer, and Ghost commander, sd-ext was shown, and when I changed ownership, was writeable but would not allow (or the system would not allow) the moving of apps to it. Finally, I restored Rickys' 2.2 and there was no such problem - I could move apps etc etc.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Finally, a small niggle - that damned virtual 'zoom in' and 'zoom out' button was back - please get rid off it!

Anyway, hope this 'bug report' is helpful and I'm going to try it again from fresh to see if maybe I did something wrong - Highly likely! By the way, all but one of the 'Profiles' remains in russian!

I've just realised a little thing - in root explorer there's a tab at the top to mount as r/w or r/o - could that be my issue? Maybe!? Nope - makes no difference. Pitty, I'll have to wait until we have a fully mature version!

In cyanogenMod settings is an 'Allow application moving' - but it doesn't seem to make any difference!

Edited by blatny93