[ASK] MI700 bootscreen .img

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, after a litlle system damaged, i put a viewpad ROM on my Spice MI700, now i have managed to bring back the system to the original backup of my MI700 system. The last problem I have is the bootscreen image is still showing viewpad logo. I hope someone here using MI700 can help me to share your original bootscreen .img (the one that showing CSL logo when booting up), i guess that would something like "splash.img".

So if someone can help out please help me.

TIA,

Guest ming0971
Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, after a litlle system damaged, i put a viewpad ROM on my Spice MI700, now i have managed to bring back the system to the original backup of my MI700 system. The last problem I have is the bootscreen image is still showing viewpad logo. I hope someone here using MI700 can help me to share your original bootscreen .img (the one that showing CSL logo when booting up), i guess that would something like "splash.img".

So if someone can help out please help me.

TIA,

This is my backup CSL backup boot animation. I was using root tools application to make that backup.

bootanimation_backup.zip

Edited by ming0971

Guest zery

Hi ming0971, thanks for the file.

Are you sure this is the right section of files i needed? How come I cant recall seeing this image when boot - up? anyway i've got the file "splash.img" from kokokranc at other forum. I haven't flash it yet.

Thanks, anyway.

Edited by zery