[GEN2] [ROM] FLB r11b Lite and Phat < Gen 2 only >

Guest Len Ash

Guest Len Ash
No question asked, just tought you wanted feedback from a tester...

OK thanks - looking at my log, I have updated quite a few of the original FLB apps - I will add a version with the fixed boot.image and FLB apps. Perhaps you could try??

Edited by Len Ash

Guest Nyki
OK thanks - looking at my log, I have updated quite a few of the original FLB apps - I will add a version with the fixed boot.image and FLB apps. Perhaps you could try??

Well the version currently served at the name FLB-r11b-Gen2-Lite-ES.zip has the same symptom as the version currently in the first post. Can't remember flb-froyo-r11b-gen2.zip is the file name of the working version (the file is on my home computer) but it contained Filer as file browser and Clock (not Alarm, guess it's called DeskClock) as the clock application...

Edited by Nyki

Guest ovolactohippo

This could provide me with a reason to upgrade to Gen2 :mellow:

Has anyone tried out Google Listen with this? I'm guessing it won't work as it didn't on r11b originally - but seeing as I can't find any reason why it works on some roms and not others I don't know whether using a different kernel, etc. might fix it :o

Guest Len Ash
Well the version currently served at the name FLB-r11b-Gen2-Lite-ES.zip has the same symptom as the version currently in the first post. Can't remember the file name of the working version (the file is on my home computer) but it contained Filer as file browser and Clock (not Alarm, guess it's called DeskClock) as the clock application...

Try the alternative Lite version...

Guest Nyki
Alternative Lite version, basically the same as the original Gen 1 FLB r11b, with no app updates, no change to scaling governor, just a Gen 2 boot image/kernel. 112MB size

FLB r11b Gen 2 Lite Original md5 3026b5e314d3bb55e0de3c8fb19c5f38

This one works with Exchange just as it should! Thanks!

Guest Len Ash
This one works with Exchange just as it should! Thanks!

Interesting - now to hunt down the perpetrator... thanks for the trial.

Guest wookie16081965
Interesting - now to hunt down the perpetrator... thanks for the trial.

just got this message, the application Email(process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedley please try again option to force close, all ive done is flashed the gen 2 lite over the r11b lite to remove the softbank flash image any thoughts thanks.

Guest Len Ash
just got this message, the application Email(process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedley please try again option to force close, all ive done is flashed the gen 2 lite over the r11b lite to remove the softbank flash image any thoughts thanks.

Which 2 ROMs, exactly please...!

Guest wookie16081965
Which 2 ROMs, exactly please...!

sorry flb froyo-r11b-gen 2 was the first rom then flashed flb r11b gen 2 lite over without wipe thanks

Guest Len Ash
sorry flb froyo-r11b-gen 2 was the first rom then flashed flb r11b gen 2 lite over without wipe thanks

I can't get lite to FC... clean install though.

Guest wookie16081965
I can't get lite to FC... clean install though.

Think ill do same i know you said could just flash over so i tried but like you said best do clean install thanks for replying and your work.

Guest Len Ash
Think ill do same i know you said could just flash over so i tried but like you said best do clean install thanks for replying and your work.

Do let me know your findings, one way or another.

Guest wookie16081965
I can - just tried.

clean install no fcs, frankish theme on everything seems to be ok although not seen 3g come up yet it did before but not to fussed about that thanks again for your work. Just checked phone status got hspda connection im very pleased now thanks.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest Len Ash
clean install no fcs, frankish theme on everything seems to be ok although not seen 3g come up yet it did before but not to fussed about that thanks again for your work. Just checked phone status got hspda connection im very pleased now thanks.

Great, ta.

Guest gomes29
no problem thanks again great rom.

Runs like a charm... good work LanceH!!! smoother than ever...

if i flash the frankish themes for FLB will i lose the power control in notification bar???

Guest wookie16081965
Runs like a charm... good work LanceH!!! smoother than ever...

if i flash the frankish themes for FLB will i lose the power control in notification bar???

i didnt still got it using frankish generation x red theme.

Guest Davie1888

My first try on gen2 and I must say LanceH you've done a excellent job m8, everything working fine and phone is a lot smoother and faster :mellow:

Think I'll be sticking with this rom

Guest Coxeroni

Excellent work,runs totally smooth here.

But how do I get gTalk? It is not available in the market...

Edited by Coxeroni

Guest bunnygirl222

With the FLB rom, some people used to get a strange issue when wifi reconnected after the phone was unlocked, that the GSM would disconnect and show X in the display and no calls could be made.

This didn't happen to everyone but is a bit of an annoying bug for those who experienced it.

I wondered whether anyone who had this problem has tried this new gen2 remixed version of the FLB rom and whether it seems to have fixed the problem?