Downgrade cersion 2.3.3 to 2.1

Guest spectros

Guest spectros

Friends,

My phone was with version 2.1 of Android TMN. I performed the update to version 2.3.3 developed by MURAIk. I found it interesting but I did not adapt as was used with version 2.1. I tried to do the downgrade the original firmware using the TMN forum here. KDZ used the update but when rebooting the phone was locked on the screen of "ANDROID" and was in the loop. I tried several process but without success, the solution was to upgrade the firmware to support fastboot clean and updated again to version 2.3.3. I would like to know the correct procedure to downgrade to version 2.1.

Thanks.

Guest JackG

You need to factory reset as 2.3 user data is incompatible with 2.1.

Flash your 2.1 fastboot rom again through KDZ and then, let it get to the Android screen. Pull out the battery and put it back in, hold the camera button and plug in the usb cable. You should reach a blank screen, and open a command prompt and cd to where fastboot is (androidsdk\tools)

and then type

fastboot -w

fastboot reboot

Your phone should get past the android screen when it reboots.

Hope it helps,

Jack

Guest spectros

After booting I can update the official firmware of TMN, using KDZ update?

If you have a step by step how to perform the downgrade to firmware version of the official TMN.

Thank you very much.

Guest JackG
After booting I can update the official firmware of TMN, using KDZ update?

If you have a step by step how to perform the downgrade to firmware version of the official TMN.

Thank you very much.

You cant go back to non-fastboot roms, but you can go back to official 2.1 though (fastboot rom)

Jack