[ROM] VegaComb 3.2 - by TeamNewCo and TeamVillain

Guest newbe5

Guest RicardoP
Haha, and of course I'm glad to hear that :unsure:

Amazing work guys... truely amazing

At the rate you guys are working a stable version shouldnt be long... :)

Guest Chris Blanc
At the rate you guys are working a stable version shouldnt be long... :unsure:

At the rate they are working they'll have 4.0 before it's been announced lol

Guest Jisonga

one more for the thank you club guys great work.

any chance of a wifi working version by thursday afternoon as I am off to see my mate and would love to show him hc running on the Vega after he went out and brought an archos as he thought it looked nicer than my Vega, single CPU fool!

if you manage this there's a beer in it for you both.

Jason.

Guest newbe5
one more for the thank you club guys great work.

any chance of a wifi working version by thursday afternoon as I am off to see my mate and would love to show him hc running on the Vega after he went out and brought an archos as he thought it looked nicer than my Vega, single CPU fool!

if you manage this there's a beer in it for you both.

Jason.

Can't argue with that :) I'll see what I can do :unsure:

newbe5

Guest craskman

Hi newby5,

Just today I had a chance to try this rom. Looks really nice and promising. Maybe we don't need .36 kernel anymore.

So, the main issues are the wifi, sdcard and sound. Have you tried to compile the ar6000 module with this kernel? or it is a dead end?

Crk

Guest bewA
Hi newby5,

Just today I had a chance to try this rom. Looks really nice and promising. Maybe we don't need .36 kernel anymore.

So, the main issues are the wifi, sdcard and sound. Have you tried to compile the ar6000 module with this kernel? or it is a dead end?

Crk

patience! :unsure:

Guest Drat2

Fantastic work, thank you to you both!

As a suggestion for a ROM name how about HoneyBe? Not fair to Courvus but then maybe he can have his name in lights when you do an Ice Cream ROM in the future :unsure:

Guest Mattyb_uk

"CorbeeComb"? :unsure:

I am *super* excited about this. Just bought a VEGA last friday - still awaiting delivery. Itching to get my hands on it and have a play with Honeycomb.

Guest cjtkd
"CorbeeComb"? :unsure:

I am *super* excited about this. Just bought a VEGA last friday - still awaiting delivery. Itching to get my hands on it and have a play with Honeycomb.

Nope you are all wrong. It should be called SEXYTIME!

Guest partner2

Let the creators decide the name of the ROM. :)

By the way. I've read in a spanish forum that they already could have wifi working (maybe I souldn't tell it, but I'm soooo happy :unsure: )

Guest Tony Williams

By the way. I've read in a spanish forum that they already could have wifi working (maybe I souldn't tell it, but I'm soooo happy :unsure: )

I thought they`d already named it VegaComb?

Great news if they have already got WIFI working, patience is the key here though, there are no doubt great things ahead!

Guest RicardoP

Saw this on twitter last night: "Zebwen: Things to thank @HomerSp for: Wifi, Audio, HW Acceleration, probably a ton of other stuff too. Wouldn't be moving this fast without him!"

Guest jegupi

which one is that Spanish forum?, I'm from Spain also.

Edited by jegupi

Guest dagrim1
Saw this on twitter last night: "Zebwen: Things to thank @HomerSp for: Wifi, Audio, HW Acceleration, probably a ton of other stuff too. Wouldn't be moving this fast without him!"

Oh.... my... god.... This is so sweet!

Guest cjtkd
forotablets.com

i'm just popping to the loo then making a coffee, I expect someone will have 3.0 ready along with the potion of imortality and the secrets to time travel! Boy these guys work fast!! :unsure:

i'm just popping to the loo then making a coffee, I expect someone will have 3.0 ready along with the potion of imortality and the secrets to time travel! Boy these guys work fast!! :unsure:

Advent should pay them for this :)