Need a few apk files for modifying a 2.3 ROM (Rooted users)

Guest new123

Guest new123

Im currently making a few tweaks to joe stone's 2.3 ROM and need a few files frmo anyone who is using a rooted 2.1 GT540 ROM.

I will update the list as i need them, but the first file I need is the Camera App that LG included in 1.6 and 2.1

It should be located in system/app/Camera.apk I think. If anyone has this and could send it to me I would be greatful.

I will also update this list shortly with the changes That I am hoping to make, if this turns out ot be a success

Guest despotovski01
Im currently making a few tweaks to joe stone's 2.3 ROM and need a few files frmo anyone who is using a rooted 2.1 GT540 ROM.

I will update the list as i need them, but the first file I need is the Camera App that LG included in 1.6 and 2.1

It should be located in system/app/Camera.apk I think. If anyone has this and could send it to me I would be greatful.

I will also update this list shortly with the changes That I am hoping to make, if this turns out ot be a success

I tried porting the camera app several times, but with no success. Here are the files: http://www.mediafire.com/?71nxco7x35pjd

Download the whole folder "Camera app from 2.1".

Note: the Camera app is odexed.

Note 2: you'll need to put the "3rd_party" folder in /system/ in your ROM.

Best of luck!