[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest kaerry

Another bullshit clone of other exist ginger rom. REPEAT: WE ONLY NEED A ROM WITH OLD DRIVER, THE SAME OF CM7 1.2.18BY KOUDELKA. sorry...

Guest thirtytwodave

this rom starts fast but when you turn on the bluetooth the phone crashes have to pull battery and this may be a noobie question where did market go. I guess i should let you know it was f1rst rom Chases seems to be working ok

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Another bullshit clone of other exist ginger rom. REPEAT: WE ONLY NEED A ROM WITH OLD DRIVER, THE SAME OF CM7 1.2.18BY KOUDELKA. sorry...

no one makes you to flash nightly builds, and you can easily (there is a lot of manuals) make your own "ROM WITH OLD DRIVER, THE SAME OF CM7 1.2.18BY KOUDELKA" or use 1.2.18 and be happy.

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest Morris Lee
no one makes you to flash nightly builds, and you can make your own "ROM WITH OLD DRIVER, THE SAME OF CM7 1.2.18BY KOUDELKA" or use 1.2.18 and be happy.

yeah, seriously, we should appreciate, and i do, for new developers doing this for us. we should be thankful.

if you want to criticize, think about how much work they are putting it in for you, or make your own (as suggested by Dr. Chase) - Just saying

Guest kaerry

always say yes yes yes yes to every boy who takes a rom from another dev and only change a little bit to start it (badly) on the liquid is not good. Having a phone that freezes when phone, wi-fi stops, magnetometer wrong, broken sensors... and write it's all working, bah... it's just a race to the latest version...

I already made ​​my own rom for me.

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
always say yes yes yes yes to every boy who takes a rom from another dev and only change a little bit to start it (badly) on the liquid is not good. Having a phone that freezes when phone, wi-fi stops, magnetometer wrong, broken sensors... and write it's all working, bah... it's just a race to the latest version...

congrats, boy.

Guest thepasto

and with your own rom these problems are fixed... i'm sure of that :unsure: But unlukly i didn't see any download link. what a pity.

Anyway before speaking of something turn on your brain. This is one of more active android community, so if you're not able to use your phone please don't blame devs or someone who triyng to help.. We need new devs because we are not so much and time is short for all.

If you don't like our works or you think you can do better the door is opened for you too.

Saying yes yes yes, maybe is wrong, but also say oldsensors,oldsensors,oldsensors when you don't know how they work and what we have to do to make them working, don't think is useful for us. If you want to build cm with old sensors you can do that, sources are open, and we keep our repos update for you all. So the only you should say is thanks,thanks,thanks

Edited by thepasto

Guest zebbe77
and with your own rom these problems are fixed... i'm sure of that :unsure: But unlukly i didn't see any download link. what a pity.

Anyway before speaking of something turn on your brain. This is one of more active android community, so if you're not able to use your phone please don't blame devs or someone who triyng to help.. We need new devs because we are not so much and time is short for all.

If you don't like our works or you think you can do better the door is opened for you too.

Saying yes yes yes, maybe is wrong, but also say oldsensors,oldsensors,oldsensors when you don't know how they work and what we have to do to make them working, don't think is useful for us. If you want to build cm with old sensors you can do that, sources are open, and we keep our repos update for you all. So the only you should say is thanks,thanks,thanks

+1

Guest thepasto
pathetic... my cm 7.0.2 OLD SENSOR link is in another topic. I can also do a rom working though I am a graphic...

ah sorry, adding 3 files in koud rom, is made your own rom.. Didn't understund that. Anyway free to think what you like.. If you already have your working rom and you're happy with it, what do you want again?

Guest Alvan Yap
pathetic... my cm 7.0.2 OLD SENSOR link is in another topic. I can also do a rom working though I am a graphic...

then do it and share it, we will welcome ur sharing of course, else keep your mouth shut :unsure:

Guest kaerry

I changed 3 files for to work properly the rom. and put it in a post, I did not open a topic. Even in your port you are changing only a few files...

Guest thepasto
I changed 3 files for to work properly the rom. and put it in a post, I did not open a topic. Even in your port you are changing only a few files...

ok :unsure: i don't like taliking in this way.. i just wanted to say don't think is not nice define someone job bullshit port.. everyone gives to community what he can. (anyway building sources, and porting are not the same thing)

Guest f1rSt

If any dev don't allow to use any of theirs work - just tell me and I will stop doing this immediately. I am kinda newby in dev and I just wanted and want to help the community to dev our device ..

Guest zorginho
Sorry but bushit isn't the rom, is define it working well

plz stop trolling, the devs aren't payed for their work, if u want to contribute, post ur port and we will test...

@first i think that thepasto and koud are happy if u learn how to cook roms for liquid and help the community.

Guest cKen
plz stop trolling, the devs aren't payed for their work, if u want to contribute, post ur port and we will test...

@first i think that thepasto and koud are happy if u learn how to cook roms for liquid and help the community.

+1

Guest dragonhk
Sorry but bushit isn't the rom, is define it working well

i don't want to be impolite and i can just keep silent but i just cannot tolerate someone like you.

act like a human, otherwise , people will just like treat you as something but not someone.

Guest dragonhk

+ 0.5 for stop trolling and -0.5 about we will test. (I WON'T)

Guest sundawg

Wow !! Calm Down !! Guys...we're not here to figure out who is whining,who s ranting crap..if you know how to help others in this community ,just walk em through it..its very obvious dev here work hard to make it work, unless u don't appreciate new dev work.how would he be able to understand the issues..lol..instead we find here critics of how worse the rom is..well if you don't want to flash the rom..pls don't but stop bitching about it..thanks appreciate it :P

Guest cKen
Wow !! Calm Down !! Guys...we're not here to figure out who is whining,who s ranting crap..if you know how to help others in this community ,just walk em through it..its very obvious dev here work hard to make it work, unless u don't appreciate new dev work.how would he be able to understand the issues..lol..instead we find here critics of how worse the rom is..well if you don't want to flash the rom..pls don't but stop bitching about it..thanks appreciate it :rolleyes:

Amen bro! :P