[ROM] cm7 NIGHTLY v80 Ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest mladenovic73
just started using 4pda romm must say I feel its the best so far as long as virtual keys n keyboard concerned ....

I agree,it is the best cm7 rom so far.Whit this rom i dont have a problem with a batery.There is no eatingh bat i stand by.Great work.

About apps that are on russian go to root explorer and delete everiting you dont need(Russian keyboard).

Thanx for this rom

Guest Khan Miro

Reflash over an old 2.3 ROM, or wipe and install? Cause I installed it over and doesn't feel much difference with the keyboard still buggy. Is it because I must wipe and install ?

Guest PTLSALZ
I agree,it is the best cm7 rom so far.Whit this rom i dont have a problem with a batery.There is no eatingh bat i stand by.Great work.

About apps that are on russian go to root explorer and delete everiting you dont need(Russian keyboard).

Thanx for this rom

I dont agree with that, the battery life is terrible, i left it at 49% last night - no apps running, now its running at 22%. regarding the apps, thats not the problem, its the profile names are in russian which cannot be changed. Also the keyboard does not have longpress numeric option. I am not saying its an improvement but I'd prefer ricky's ROM over it.

Cheers

Found Another BUG, open root explorer click any file properties, you see everything in Russian. how to fix that? cant even edit anything in this ROM :P

Edited by PTLSALZ

Guest isziraki

Thank's, but I have some problem.

I've made factory reset before I flashed it.

Keyboard and three button same as chun's cm-7.0.0, doesn't work properly.

Mercury messenger and skype always escape.

Compass doesn't work properly.

Guest PTLSALZ
I dont agree with that, the battery life is terrible, i left it at 49% last night - no apps running, now its running at 22%. regarding the apps, thats not the problem, its the profile names are in russian which cannot be changed. Also the keyboard does not have longpress numeric option. I am not saying its an improvement but I'd prefer ricky's ROM over it.

Cheers

Found Another BUG, open root explorer click any file properties, you see everything in Russian. how to fix that? cant even edit anything in this ROM :P

Alright, after having tons of problems with 4pda version, i am back to Ricky's ROM.

problems:

End button doesnt work in call once screen gone to sleep

keys too small n doesnt respond properly sometimes.

rest is great - hope to get a fix for these probs soon:)

Guest buzzhaina
Thank's, but I have some problem.

I've made factory reset before I flashed it.

Keyboard and three button same as chun's cm-7.0.0, doesn't work properly.

Mercury messenger and skype always escape.

Compass doesn't work properly.

dunno why so with u..... three buttons r working as good as anything for me with the 4pda russian rom....

Guest isziraki
dunno why so with u..... three buttons r working as good as anything for me with the 4pda russian rom....

Sorry, this is Ricky's topic or no.

I prefer English ROM.

Guest rickywyatt

ok i would ask the Russian 4pda team if thay would like to make there own thread for there rom if thay do i will move all post about there rom to there thread

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rafaelsan

Hi,

I've put this in my ZTE but it freezes in the blue android boot screen.

Can you make a 'how to install' step by step so I can try again?

I dont know exactly what to do, like wipe the cache or format everything.

Guest Jésus Alberto
Hi,

I've put this in my ZTE but it freezes in the blue android boot screen.

Can you make a 'how to install' step by step so I can try again?

I dont know exactly what to do, like wipe the cache or format everything.

Why don´t you try to install the newer one?

Guest Rafaelsan
Why don´t you try to install the newer one?

Seems like brazilian Racer users are facing some problems with the camera in the newer version. But i'll try that anyway.

;)

UPDATE:

I tried again cleaning everything and it worked fine.

everything works fine except for the battery duration while in use, it's kinda 0,5%/min.

Edited by Rafaelsan