Questions about FLYTOUCH 3 SUPERPAD 2

Guest XiaoKai

Guest XiaoKai

Hi

So on email I keep seeings FLYTOUCH 3 SUPERPAD 2 which is very popular.

However unbranded cheap Chinese wholesales electronic items is it really worth the money?

Or will it just crash and burn in a few months?

I need some kinds of tablet or netbook

but i don't have more than £200 to spend.

I prefer tablet but the cheapest tablet is £200 from Dixsons the Advent.

Would really appreciate if some could warn me if these tablets are a waste or money or not.

THanks

Xiao

Guest hazi1964

Hi there, hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread but I'm also possibly interested in this one too. My question is about the resistive touch, is it very sensitive and only needing a light touch or is it like the resistive mobile phone screens and feel cheap when using?

Also, a friend of mine has just bought one of these and his verdict so far is very positive, his opinion of the resistive touch is that it is quite sensitive but would be nice to hear what others think too.

Again, sorry to jump on to your thread but I didn't want to start a new one for virtually the same thing. Hope you don't mind.

Alison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest electricdel
Have a look on Technical Help Forum for Superpad 2 Flytouch 3 Android 2.2

This is the Technical Help Forum for Superpad 2 Flytouch 3 Android 2.2, there you can find also a custom rom for this tablet

I have ordered one in China (Flytouch3 Superpad2 Jpad), but currently not delivered

Hi I have a flytouch 3 superpad 2 and I'm very happy with it. I have found some unofficial firmware upgrades on other sites which has improved it a lot too.

Screen sensitivity is good and the HDMI output is great for watching movies on your tv through it.

It's never going to beat an Ipad but at £130 you get what you pay for. I bought mine off ebay, just beware of lower units making out they are superpad 2. I think superpad 3 may even be out now too?

Any questions please IM me and I'll get back to you, hope this helps a little.

Guest Andreasz

Thx electricdel, received my Tab in the meantime, but i am going to sell it. I will buy as next one with Tegra Chipset

Yes the Custom Rom from Tim is great

• 3 months later...
Guest aditya1234567

hi everyone. i have bought this from www.wickedleak.org and its simple amazing . i highly recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a tablet 10inch one. i got it for around 230$. which is gr8 price. thanks. tc. They list it as WPAD 10 inch with capacitive touch.