[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest dakill

Dunno about other stock roms but my racer came with a calibration app, is it possible to use something like this on the custom rom?

Guest equiliym
Dunno about other stock roms but my racer came with a calibration app, is it possible to use something like this on the custom rom?

afaik, all 2.1 roms have screen calibration in settings/display menu, 2.2 and higher dont have that.. but there are various tools for calibration, not sure if any of those really work for this issue

Guest rremedio
TigTex

Found a problem on my zte 100 Roma's Brazilian tim!

When I receive messages or other types of notification the LED lights off and no longer in several cases.

My problem is a little different. When I recieve a notification, the led lights on and won't turn off until I connect the phone to the charger and disconnect again.

Anyway, this is the best rom so far. Great work.

Guest pangwen

First of all, I'd like to say "Great work!" on this ROM. It's really cleaned up my device (my operator Telstra put on a load of branding), and having a 2.3.4 based ROM is quite helpful.

The one main problem I have so far is with wifi. Whenever I try to turn it on, it refuses to start scanning for networks. After 10-20 seconds, it turns itself off as well! Has anyone experienced this? If so, could you let me know what you did to fix it?

Guest bboyzell

Hi, Just Signed up to Comment, and give some feedback

I recently purchased a Telstra Smart Touch (Australian Re-badged ZTE Racer)

I originally downloaded your Rom "v1.0 update1", As to me this seemed to be the most complete rom i could find at the time

My Experience with this was pretty good, only drama i found was the touch screen when typing using my finger seemed very inaccurate but this could be ruled out as my large fingers

last night i was looking for a new rom as iv been finding some sms haven't been getting though to my phone, which im unsure if its my provider, the Rom or something else.

Just earlier i download your latest build v1.100. I have found there to be no overly noticeable changes on my phone from my short use of this rom.

But two things that i have found straight away.

*The Red/Green LED is now lighting up to give me notifications ;)

*The Physical buttoms on the front now light up when im using the phone, they didnt with the previous rom

*The Keypad seems to be more accurate with what button i press, but it seems like i have to touch right on top of the spacebar for it to work, but all the previous keys that were hard to hit seem to be easier.

Fingers Crossed this is looking to be better.

Keep up the Good Work :P! Looking forward to your future releases

Guest Khan Miro

From installing this rom till now, my screen was pretty inaccurate, as with all 2.3 roms. Yestarday I increased my cpu power a little and it became accurate. Pretty strange, I was talking.to tigtex and told him it was accurate. Okay, so far so good, now the cpu is again increased, but no sign of accuracy so I remembered that when it was accurate yestarday, the phone was charging and was pretty heated. Could that be the cause of accuracy or it just happens from time to time?

Guest mladenovic73

I saw the new update for blade with fm radio,is there a chanse that we get update.I please fix red and green lights.

Great work,keep up.Thanx

Guest equiliym

im not really sure what kind of feedback to give.. #100 is overall well made, mostly perfect, like i said in my previous post, i have accuracy issues as in having 2mm gap on left and right, bottom is also messed up a bit, backlight on red/green buttons is still annoying, its glowing when not needed and battery is holding alot when phone is idle but when i use it it drops fast, it can drop 20% in a few min long call.. well not that i am complaining, tigtex and deadlink did great work on 2.6.32 kernel, much gratz to them about it but i still use rexchuns kernel since i dont really see any difference on my device, battery doesnt go fast when using phone and everything else is more or less the same.. but anyway, great job, waiting for nightly #105 or even newer :)

Guest dakill
My ZTE X850-U Brazil, the camera is working perfectly

Android 2.3.4 Mooncake v1.100

Jayme, does your cellphone is from TIM carrier????

Guest vamshistunner

I could not get into recovery mode either by recover manager or by pressing volume - while switching on device, mobile hangs up showing DELL logo with red light. Could someone help me please !

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest vamshistunner

I could not get into recovery mode either by recover manager or by pressing volume - while switching on device, mobile hangs up showing DELL logo with red light. Could someone help me please !

Now its working fine.. problem was recovery manager

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest Dj Fluminee

have you tried THIS???

Guest Oriberu

Hi! i'm new in the forum, I install this rom and is excelent! so fast, I not found problems, and works in 2g, 3g, wifi, and bluetooth theter, excelent.

only problem is the APN configuration automatic is wrong but I fix that configured manual. Thanks for this incredible rom! You do a really excelent job! :)

I´m from Venezuela and my smarthphone is Zte Racer

excuse my horrible english u.u... B)

Edited by Oriberu

Guest TigTex

NEW VERSION IS OUT!

One more week, one more update!

The most important change is that we now have a working FM Radio!!

Enjoy. Check 1st post for download link and more information.

post-812759-1308516715_thumb.png

Edited by TigTex

Guest Android77

Great job!

To be perfect is only missing:

1. Noise in the sound.

2. Problem in LEDs.

3. Accuary of screen.

With these adjustments would be perfect rom.

Edited by Android77

Guest Rafaelsan

I'm from Brazil and the camera is just fine.

If anyone had problems with the accelerometer in v1.100, this 1.106 fixes it.

I'll test it better and anything I post here..

Great ROM! Thanks!

just one question. How do I totally disable the haptic feedback when pressing one of the soft keys like home or 'back' button?

Edited by Rafaelsan

Guest Marquinho Almeida

Rafael just ZTE Racer TIM don't work Camera =/

I'm from Brazil and the camera is just fine.

If anyone had problems with the accelerometer in v1.100, this 1.106 fixes it.

I'll test it better and anything I post here..

Great ROM! Thanks!