[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest green_biri

TigTex, big respect mate. I'll try your ROM when I arrive at home. Feedback later.

Big cheers for the portuguese zte community! :D

Guest Ang3l0912

Hello Installed Your Rom And Instantly Found Issues

1.Screen Calibration On First Setup Awful

2.Default Browser Issue's

Will Report When Tested Fully

Good Rom Over All But Room for Improvement

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest TigTex

wifi not working? That's strange. I'm using wifi with no problems at all. and no other user reported that, including TIM x850 users. Try to re-download and do a complete wipe once again. something is corrupted.

The only thing that doesn't work with your racer is the camera... and I already solved that problem :D now i'm working with touchscreen accuracy.

Edited by TigTex

Guest Deyvison

Sorry TigTex... WiFi works on static IP... DHCP dont works... i'll test again in my home...

how you solved the problem of camera? roll a fix?

annexed here?

Guest TigTex

DHCP not working was a problem with the ricky's nightly 80. My rom doesn't have that problem... Maybe you have some dhcp problem in your network.

About camera, I have to rebuild the complete kernel and fix all the problems. It's not easy. So no patch for now. Camera works, but touchscreen is still uncalibrated. I'll post an update only when everything is fixed and nightly 86 is out :D

Edited by TigTex

Guest Deyvison
DHCP not working was a problem with the ricky's nightly 80. My rom doesn't have that problem... Maybe you have some dhcp problem in your network.

About camera, I have to rebuild the complete kernel and fix all the problems. It's not easy. So no patch for now. Camera works, but touchscreen is still uncalibrated. I'll post an update only when everything is fixed and nightly 86 is out :D

Ok... Waiting for new update....

Thanks!

Guest green_biri

Have tested the ROM along the afternoon, i'm gonna stick to it... so far i haven't noticed anything unusual, except the already mentioned touchscreen calibration...

By the way, I don't know if you can do anything about it (not a really big issue either), but the call settings on the settings are not translated... that's all i've got for know.

But really nice ROM, a bit more functional than rexchun's...

Guest TigTex
哇塞、看不懂英文耶!

Can you speak Chinese?

No :D

Current status: still playing with the kernel and waiting for nightly 86

Guest Deyvison

Restore my rom original...

I need Camera and restart manual any times is sucks... but, nice rom for testing and works perfectly...

Waiting next update! =)

Guest green_biri

I've remembered something: the speaker is still distorting too much the sound... makes the songs sound awfully screechy.. :D

Guest buzzhaina
No :D

Current status: still playing with the kernel and waiting for nightly 86

Plz do keep on working over making the keyboard as caliberated as the stock one:d thts the huge huge bug.... something so frequenlty used

Guest vukodav

Great ROM TigTex. I flashed my Racer yesterday. Everything works fine, except some bug with bluetooth and wifi.

I have problem using bluetooth headphones and wifi at the same time. When I try to listen to online radio on my bluetooth headphones, headphones get disconnected. Can you tell me how to fix this or there is some workaround the problem.

Good work on your ROM and keep it up

Guest hopdop

Wonderful ROM! :-)

I am Using DELL XCD28 works great!

Excellent Work!

Problems :

1.Nothing!

Long Live TigTex! and other who worked behind the scenes!

Guest TigTex
Battery is draining a little.

How to improve battery life?

There's a bug that affects zte blade and racer. It's a battery drain when you receive or make a call. Everytime you do that, the battery starts to drain. The solution is in libaudio.so, it has to be replaced. A quick workaround is to reboot your phone. I am waiting for a new nightly to come out with that patch, but cyanogenmod team is having problems with their hard drives... So we have to wait a little more, sorry.

Edited by TigTex

Guest hopdop

Your right RAM is getting used nearly half only 23 MB Free left. I rebooted and now it has 80MB free. Got to get that patch fast .

Keep up the good work!

Guest RobertsAccount
There's a bug that affects zte blade and racer. It's a battery drain when you receive or make a call. Everytime you do that, the battery starts to drain. The solution is in libaudio.so, it has to be replaced. A quick workaround is to reboot your phone. I am waiting for a new nightly to come out with that patch, but cyanogenmod team is having problems with their hard drives... So we have to wait a little more, sorry.

Thanks for your work and keeping us posted! Really appreciate it :D