[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest SourceCode
Maybe you should adopt my "baby's" Miss Froyo and Miss Gingerbread and take care of them :P

Trip - Sad to hear you would be moving on from our beloved X10...

So is TripNMiUI Iris 1.6.9 Froyo going to be the final release for x10?

Thank you for all your efforts so far ;)

Edited by SourceCode

Guest Malkot
the best way to find which the best BB is by trying diff BB cause it depends on how u use ur phone.

battery calibration is really needed:

i fully charged my battery at 100%,take out my charger than went to xrecovery a did the battery wipe than take out my battery and put again.reboot and my battery was on 88% so a did another charge to 100%.

i noticed that my battery last longer.

Is this one time exercise or you have to do it for every charge?

Guest hemo1001

thanks trip ... our x10 has reached it's limit with this rom .... i don't have to change my rom again .... we only now need someone to fix the custom kernel and even if not the stock is enough

Guest lzyllp

In Quadrant Standard 1.1.6

about memory score

In old version show about 900

But in newest version only show about 700

I don't know why

Guest Zabihjan
In Quadrant Standard 1.1.6

about memory score

In old version show about 900

But in newest version only show about 700

I don't know why

Quadrant doesnt mean nothing to phone performance, quadrant and any other benchmark depends on how you use them and whether you have any apps running in background and how many apps you have installed. i have 124 apps installed and i still get over 1200 in quadrant.

try linpak

also feel the usage

it feels smoother than ever and it truly rocks

i am not fussy about video recording glitches but truly everything and i mean everything works as they should.

Guest brent0r

First up I can't thank trip enough on this fine rom.

I have a frustrating problem where I had hoped to use link2sd on this rom only trouble is the filemamger mount the wrong partition I have a storage part for storage and the others for apps on SD. File managers all do the wrong one for me. And link2sd doesn't show two partitions. Anyone know how to fix this

Guest Zabihjan

Dearest Trip

Before you abandon X10, could you please sort out all the languages. there were alot of patches to fix persian and Arabic, with your new update those patches dont work anymore.

The rom is super smooth and it is my daily rom till i get a new phone. i am waiting for you to annouce which phone you will get so i can get the same one.

thank you.

Zabih

Guest Zabihjan
First up I can't thank trip enough on this fine rom.

I have a frustrating problem where I had hoped to use link2sd on this rom only trouble is the filemamger mount the wrong partition I have a storage part for storage and the others for apps on SD. File managers all do the wrong one for me. And link2sd doesn't show two partitions. Anyone know how to fix this

as far as i know, link 2 sd was only meant for 2.1 rom.

i will investigate further to find out about link2sd

Guest pissat4motion

Running 1.6.9 w/ bb54..working best for me since 1.5.6

@trip

at least keep the x10 around as a tinker toy..custom roms make a 2yr contract not so bad

Guest bazji

Ah just read your getting a HTC sensation trip, looks like ill be getting one too now lol,

Haven't even seen it so I guess I better go and have a look ha ha.

PS will you still be staying here at modaco?

Guest wali01x
/system/media/theme/cartoon.mtz

unpack with 7-zip

btw. lookin for a 3rd mobile phone contract, i'm getting sick of x10

no sensation for me with locked bootloader crap, going for s2 99% sure :P

i was looking into galaxy s2 also :D what a co incidence. i like it cause it can do 1080p @ 30fps 8mp back camera & 2 mp front dual core ;) and i hope for no locked bootloader :/ if its not locked im getting it :D id love to see once i get it that you get miui on s2

Guest basti2909

Trip if this gonna be final what about GB when its finally come to x10? Will you also make ur gb rom final? I'm not sure to switch to gb or stay at froyo

Guest alex_esa

Well after 18 hours from my last full charge I still have 54%, Auto Brightness is off and I have set the brightness around of 20% until I get out of my office since under the light of day is hard to see anything in the screen.

I have listened music and got connected almost 3 hours using wifi.

I know that 3G drains battery maybe thats is why someones say that the battery doesn't last a lot.

I Will wait until the battery reach a full discharge and will wipe the batt stats.

Using BB67, march kernel and Rom 1.6.9 everything is working ok even the wifi icon bug that someones have reported.

This rom is very slick and works fine as I see.

Thanks trip...

Guest ozzybulldog

TripNMiUI 1.6.9 works fine with BB67, looks great, has great performance and smooth and slick controls...

So many thanks for this fine rom Trip.

Oz

Guest scattaman

I just wished Trip's new rom worked with wolfbreak's custom kernel :-( The speed improvement is just amazing.... and games will feel sluggish without the kernel now...

Edited by scattaman

Guest Stigerle

BB67 (trips one) 1.6.9

First Download at the market will not work ( Reboot helps )

Wlan connects only 1 of 4 times

Telepohone dials in the pocket

the same like every Custom Rom (Fritzapp 1.50 craschs when pairing with router)

Really fast

first run guide is incredible (first time that friends can not believe that this is a X10 on froyo :-P )

great theme ( anybody seen a Hello Kitty One? My wife will give it a try when a Hello Kitty theme is enabled)

apps install fast.

Everything is working fine

Just a another unbelieveble release from Trips HellsKitchen

Guest PlayGunsta

This ROM is soo badword amazing with BB .58. Never had this great signal, and battery life. (I used my own battery tweaks also)

On BB .61 my battery life was even worse and signal was good but not as great as on .58!

But bugs:

When calling you hear the beeping sound, when you put your phone at your head screen goes off by proximity sensor. But when after the beeping sound the other one picks up the phone screen turns on again... Very annoying!

Another thing is that I'm connected to my 3g thing that I manually put in, but no data transfer?! Also when typing those settings they sometimes dissapear when going to next field. Annoying bugs man :S

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest Neel007
i was looking into galaxy s2 also :P what a co incidence. i like it cause it can do 1080p @ 30fps 8mp back camera & 2 mp front dual core ;) and i hope for no locked bootloader :/ if its not locked im getting it :D id love to see once i get it that you get miui on s2

U should check out htc sensation also...

Trip is most probably moving to sensation...he has told it in gb thread after a while....

sgs2 is ugly . I have been searching a lot for both of these phones...the most annoying thing is that Square camera on backside... too old fashioned and looks unreal..all samsung phones looks extremely cheap including galaxy S...

htc sensation has undoubtly a great look

We just need to buy a good looking phone from outside...

Trip will make the inside beautiful ....as in case of x10

n wait for TripNSense... htc wont regret unlocking bootloader after seeing TripNsense running on sensation.. lol hope so !!!!!

Edited by Neel007

Guest Subash Chandran

Blissful ! It has been 17 hours now and i am very with this ROM. (Xperia X10i , BB67, StockKernel, 1.6.9 + Wifi Fix)

It is very smooth and hassle free, and it has been kind on the battery front..

Only problem is App2SD not working (option disabled) - i am not sure if i did something wrong, or i need to enable this setting somewhere.

Guest Ryukenden

The problem u have with battery is related to the radio... It gets stuck in continuos network search, even tho u have a working signal on your device... Sometimes it gets bugged and u cant get your phone into Deep Sleep...

ALWAYS set your network manually and ALWAYS disable AUTO time/date setting... This should make your radio work ok and enable the device to enter Deep Sleep state, and to have your battery working ok

Guest PlayGunsta
Blissful ! It has been 17 hours now and i am very with this ROM. (Xperia X10i , BB67, StockKernel, 1.6.9 + Wifi Fix)

It is very smooth and hassle free, and it has been kind on the battery front..

Only problem is App2SD not working (option disabled) - i am not sure if i did something wrong, or i need to enable this setting somewhere.

APP2SD works fine, only it doesn't show there in the options.

Guest jpminou

bb54

Getting FC on market

When wifi is available Im getting a battery symbol in the notification bar

Format your SD card before flashing the rom