Zte Joe/Vf 945 2.1 Custom Rom (Very Fast, Very Nice)

Guest ItachiUchiha

Guest ItachiUchiha

Hi Everybody!

i'm from googleandroid.gen.tr @ Admin's team. i have just registered here. i hope i can help you like from the googleandroid.gen.tr :D

this is my topic. i use Zte Joe and i'm still waiting Froyo update like that everyone. Whatever this is zte joe custom rom. Fastly and nice :D

if at the bottom link doesn't work, use that.

www.2shared.com/file/F3wqbLbq/2011-03-04votr01_itachiuchiha_.htm

Don't worry and panic when install this rom. it's safely and we will already have a backup ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

if you don't have Recovery Mod (volume (-) and power) Please Apply Thats-------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Androot 1.6.1 (For Root)

http://www.googleandroid.gen.tr/attachment.php?aid=2514

Recovery Manager

http://android.podtwo.com/recoverymanager/...ager_v0.36b.zip

Recovery Clockword v3.006

http://www.2shared.com/file/taq9JFT4/recov...k-3006-joe.html

After The Finished;

Firstly put theRecovery Clockword.img at sd card. After that install Universal Androot and Recovery Manager. Open universal androot and root your phone. Then open recovery manager. And click recovery at the top. And select install recovery. And select " b3_recovery-clockwork-3.0.0.6-joe.img " that. And finished :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We Finished The install the Recovery Mod ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the don't install the rom (Backup)

Turn off your phone and open with power + volume (-) keys. Don't give up its until recovery menu comes. When the recovery menu open, select backup and restore (volume - : Down , volume + ; Up , Photo Key ; Select) and select backup. Wait about 5 munites . When finished, you have a backup! :o

Vodafone Zte Joe Custom Rom

http://www.2shared.com/file/PMvqwnsv/2011-03-04votr01.html

İnstall That file and extract the zip file to sdcard/clockworkmod/backup with usb cable.

Then turn off your phone and open with recovery mod again (power+ volume (-)) And select backup and restore again :( This time select Restore. And select this file name (2011-03-04.vo.tr.01). And wait installition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reboot your phone and go look what's new :P

Hasn't launcher.apk. Has Adw Theme.√

Market√

Beneficial Apps (Eczane, Task Killer etc.)√

You will love your phone ;)

i have wroten that topic with my phone. please don't forget to say thank you! that's make me happy ;)

My Phone (At past :P) ;)

846.png

5ca.png

8a7.png

b45.png

@ Market

971.png

447.png

cc4.png

DON'T WORRY THAT LANGUAGE. NOT ONLY TURKİSH. (ENGLİSH, CZECH, PORTUGUES AND MORE)

;)

Guest ItachiUchiha

Link : (if those aren't working)

www.2shared.com/qs/1/itachiuchiha

Edited by ItachiUchiha

Guest aqopita
180 people tried this rom ;)

hi

this ROM will work at any country or the phone will ask for sim card unlock code (am n Qatar)

thanx.

Guest ItachiUchiha

Hi;

You can restore this rom safely with from any Country. (But i don't know it has Qatar language:( )

And it hasn't sim lock, (like that portugues rom's) you can install "safely" ;)

Guest aqopita

many thanx

so far .. so good

its working well, the only different is the ADW luncher, some installed apps not working.

anyway, good work and many thanx.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

vodafone 945 работи добре и бързо с този rom :) Предлагам ти да сготвиш rom на английски, без регионални програми + информация за инсталираните програми :)

благодаря

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vodafone 945 works well and quickly with this rom :) I suggest you to cook rom in English, without regional programs + information about installed programs :)

thanx