HBoot.img from a Permanent Root on Sensation

Guest anthscorner

Guest rahan95

Hi,

This test unit is mine and if Paul wants more information or files from my device, I'd be glad to help !

Would love to see CMR on my Sensation =)

Guest anthscorner
Hi,

This test unit is mine and if Paul wants more information or files from my device, I'd be glad to help !

Would love to see CMR on my Sensation =)

Good man. I sent him the link on Twitter but he's not sure how useful it will be at the moment.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Guest agent.m
Good man. I sent him the link on Twitter but he's not sure how useful it will be at the moment.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Well Paul unlocked the Desire so if anyone can he can. Guess this is different as if what i've read is right its a hardware lock.

Guest Neel007
Well Paul unlocked the Desire so if anyone can he can. Guess this is different as if what i've read is right its a hardware lock.

ya this woulb be helpful

even i am going to buy sensation

Guest Jagaroth

I have had 2 ENG-SOFF units in my hands today (and have one on me now). Both are demo units that rather than turning the screen off when unused go into an "attract" mode.

In this case it is eng_s-off_rl_hboot-1.17.2008.

eng_s_off_rl_hboot_1.17.2008.img

In all I think there are at least 600 ENG-SOFF units in the UK and the nature of their distribution suggests a s-off demo RUU.

Guest Jagaroth

I thought you had v 2000 not 2008?

Anyway the attract files are attached (as a titanium backup).

If they work on other android phones it should help others find an SOFF device in the shops.

http://www.multiupload.com/1CR3RJPQGD

Of more interest is I get different corruption from recovery (half green half black) and no tearing.

Also the HTC SSD Test Tool (with some serious stress testing and AT commands)

Will post link when uploaded.

Guest Jagaroth

Back up image not working. I think it needs a lib that Titanium can't see. The test tool looks quite snazy. If anyone knows how to dump a working version please tell me.