[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest gnufabio

Hey gnufabio Suxsem has ported the metal camera, do u think that is possible to integrate it to your rom?

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

However it seems that the metal camera has still some problems with camcorder..

Guest zorginho

Lol I've seen u at xda.. revolver rom for the transformer. How is that tablet? I see that it costs 340€ not too much.

Guest gnufabio

Lol I've seen u at xda.. revolver rom for the transformer. How is that tablet? I see that it costs 340€ not too much.

It's a great tablet, there are still some problems but it's powerfull tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnyR21

Experiencing a couple problems:

1. Upon boot, takes around 5ish minutes for the phone to connect to a network

2. Cannot turn on Wifi.. just says "error"

I've flashed it twice, same results. Any ideas?

Guest xiaot3ng

hi guys..

im new here..

last nite i flashed this rom...my first custom rom...and what i got is keep loop on the blue android on skater's screen..

any idea?

Guest luca.crt

Hello everyone ... these days I need to use an ad-hoc network created with my laptop but Android does not see this kind of networks ... I wanted to know if this patch may cause problems with this rom...thanks in advance!! ;)

Guest Dario93

Hello everyone ... these days I need to use an ad-hoc network created with my laptop but Android does not see this kind of networks ... I wanted to know if this patch may cause problems with this rom...thanks in advance!! ;)

Best shot is to make a nandroid and try that wpa_supplicant. If something goes bad you can restore your backup :)

Guest LUVLiquid

It's still the perfect 2.2 ROM for me atm.

My only problem is this rom can't choose any 3rd party keybroad and TTS engine I installed via Market, other than that, the power consumption is perfect for me with this ROM.

Guest gnufabio

It's still the perfect 2.2 ROM for me atm.

My only problem is this rom can't choose any 3rd party keybroad and TTS engine I installed via Market, other than that, the power consumption is perfect for me with this ROM.

Have you enabled them? You should go to Settings → Language & Keyboard, and enable the keyboard you want

Guest LUVLiquid

Have you enabled them? You should go to Settings → Language & Keyboard, and enable the keyboard you want

Yes I did, but when I open the Android SMS apps, try to switch the keyboard from Android Keyboard to the one I installed via Market, it just won't work. the keyborad selection does popup, but there's only the Android Keybroad to choose from, not with the one I installed like in CM7 or any other ROM. the same thing goes to TTS, In Setting, I enable the one I installed via Market (SVOX), than change the Default TTS engine in Settings, but it just won't shown up in the setting for me to choose from, only the default one Pico shown up. I really had no Idea why.

Guest gnufabio

One question guys:

Every ROM I´ve used had the Portuguese (Portugal) dictionary but this one...doesn´t! How can I add it??? (using the Android´s keyboard)

Download an app from the market which support the portuguese.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest RipTheTide

Hey im new, just wanna ask the following:

1. Will this work on Acer Liquid A1 S100? 256mb RAM?

2. i have currently installed an official rom (not sure its official) got it from pinned bin extract collection: 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid 256MB) Can i update to cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 from here or do i have to update somewhere else first?

I want to make partition my sd so i can move apps to sd, heard i have to have custom rom.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vin

Guest Ma7moud

Hey im new, just wanna ask the following:

1. Will this work on Acer Liquid A1 S100? 256mb RAM?

2. i have currently installed an official rom (not sure its official) got it from pinned bin extract collection: 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT (For Liquid 256MB) Can i update to cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 from here or do i have to update somewhere else first?

I want to make partition my sd so i can move apps to sd, heard i have to have custom rom.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vin

1. yes

2. i think that will work fine

Hi guys,

Link for Gingerbread theme is dead, can you fix it ?

Thanks ;)

EDIT : mobile data doesn't work for me, WiFi works...

Strange thing, after I entered my pin code, my mobile asked me to enter a code to unlock the network, first time I see that and my pin code is rejected for this.

Sorry for my bad English as always ^^

EDIT 2 : mobile data works with good APN selected, cool :)

Edited by 0rsa