☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest jaydyou

My mistake...sorry... FIXED - LNP 1.9.6 OUT

i have installed 1.9.6 but now (after reboot) LNP app forwards me to the market page of LNP. If I open the app from the market. the LNP app directs be back to the market. How can I break the loop?<br><br>Now it works. I did change anything.<br>

Edited by jaydyou

Guest Suxsem

i have installed 1.9.6 but now (after reboot) LNP app forwards me to the market page of LNP. If I open the app from the market. the LNP app directs be back to the market. How can I break the loop?

check again, sorry :)

Guest torrorosso

check again, sorry :)

some people (already 3) in our forum told a huge bug: the microphone is not working even is usual phone calls((

Edited by torrorosso

some people (already 3) in our forum told a huge bug: the microphone is not working even is usual phone calls((

+1 and some problems with video playbackdry.gif and... alllaugh.gif Video recording is perfect!!

Edited by Giy

Guest duff91

i have installed 1.9.6 but now (after reboot) LNP app forwards me to the market page of LNP. If I open the app from the market. the LNP app directs be back to the market. How can I break the loop?<br><br>Now it works. I did change anything.<br>

+ 1

Guest sette7nani

my microphone is not working too :(

Guest cliclicli

tnx!!! camcorder now is perfect!! in video the microphone it's ok...in call i don't know..will try

why the update from ota is 1mb...and via web is 3,2 mb?

Guest torrorosso

yeah we broke it... will work tonight, sorry

some people flashed Ln1.5.1on 1.5.2 and microphone become working

Edited by torrorosso

Guest Chewy11

Ooh yes it does

+1!!!!!

So thanks to Paul for the new look and the tapatalk support.

Thanks to thepasto and suxsem for the latest update. 1.5.2 would not OTA for me so I downloaded it from first post in this thread. All good, camcorder is great, watched video on my computer and TV. As good as it has ever been.

THANK YOU to all involved in making my LIQUID E so long lasting.

Edited by Chewy11

Guest supernovasx

My phone is of the charger for 13 hours now and I had wifi on almost the whole day and stil 23% battery left great! I got the update to 1.5.2 tonight and it works great. But now if I call somebody they can't hee me so i think my microphone isn't working also.... How can I fix this... :)?

Guest a2937

Hi all!

Report if it helps:

Update from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 and confirm mic broken in calls.

Thanks for your work guys!

You are the best! :)

P.D.: If you need help with testing I will be at your orders!

Guest donatosq

Hello guys .. I have a big problem ..

I do not know why but every time I turn on the wifi and gps, my phone goes crazy and click anywhere out of control, making it impossible to go on the internet.

I updated to the latest version but the problem persists, and I followed the instructions properly for the installation of 1.5 and subsequent updates. Please help me

Edited by donatosq

Guest Ximo F. Verde

mic works fine on 1.5.2 for me. One more thing.. B4 flashing 1.5.2, i had the phone unplugged for 2h13m (idle) and just b4 i start flashing i noticed that it was still at 100%.. I went straight to battery use (if that is any reference) and i noticed that the 'display' that usually consumes more than 50% didnt even exist on the list. After flashing ive had a significant drop 12%/2.5h with a few reboots cauz i had to flash 1.5.1 1st.

Guest zorginho

I do not know why but every time I turn on the wifi and gps, my phone goes crazy and click anywhere out of control, making it impossible to go on the internet.

I updated to the latest version but the problem persists, and I followed the instructions properly for the installation of 1.5 and subsequent updates. Please help me

it 's a overheat issue, not related to the rom, if u use a rear cover, remove it.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest indianrobert

Running the latest update but wifi is broken. It connects and then disconnects every 30 seconds. Stock Android MMS client does not place comma's between phone numbers when sending text to multiple contacts as well. Other than that try harder and keep up the good work.

PS. WIFI is broken for a few other people who use your ROM.

Guest Suxsem

Running the latest update but wifi is broken. It connects and then disconnects every 30 seconds. Stock Android MMS client does not place comma's between phone numbers when sending text to multiple contacts as well. Other than that try harder and keep up the good work.

PS. WIFI is broken for a few other people who use your ROM.

you should really wipe all and reflash the rom...

---

working on mic issue...