☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Hello,

I Need help ...my liquid is blocked in flight mode.

I can ' t deactivate the mode inside wireless menu .

I had the 1.9.2 perfectly working for more than a month, and without any kind of connection issues.

i have the same thing pls help !

Guest lghirard

i have the same thing pls help !

I hope we don't have to reflash tge rom.

Till now i have tried to use another sim and use some app from the market that controll liquid setting.

none of this things solved the problem.

Another thing: i think that liquid isn't really bricked into the flight mode because in the notification bar there isn't the airplane icon....

Guest davelite

Bonjour a tous (Dsl j'ai poster au mauvaise endroit)

Je suis francais et j'ecrie donc en francais

J'ai donc un souci avec la liquidnext 1.9.2 et mon liquid s 100 je ne peut pas envoyer de mms avez vous la solution pour y remedier help me !!!!!

Merci d'avance et longue vie a modaco

davelite

Bonjour a tous (Dsl j'ai poster au mauvaise endroit)

Je suis francais et j'ecrie donc en francais

J'ai donc un souci avec la liquidnext 1.9.2 et mon liquid s 100 je ne peut pas envoyer de mms avez vous la solution pour y remedier help me !!!!!

Merci d'avance et longue vie a modaco

davelite

repondus en priv.

I hope we don't have to reflash tge rom.

Till now i have tried to use another sim and use some app from the market that controll liquid setting.

none of this things solved the problem.

Another thing: i think that liquid isn't really bricked into the flight mode because in the notification bar there isn't the airplane icon....

yeah for myself i already try to reflash with wipe, and it work well before i reboot my phone after that it happen again :( so right now im back on the 1.9 i don't have this bug on this release, im waiting for a fix or update or something else

Guest Pi3rluigi

on it should I flash first original acer 2.2 firmware ?

Yes, but it will wipe all data, you'll have a clean device.

You will have to:

-install Malez recovery

-root your device

-flash LN 1.9.2

on it should I flash first original acer 2.2 firmware ?

flash clean 4.002.14 from acer.

flash malez recovery 0.6.2

power in recovery, and made nandroid backup.

alway in recovery mode, partition your sdcard with ext2 partition and no swap in liquid e.

open usb mass storage toogle, then put on sdcard zip liquidnext 1.9.2 then close usb mass storage toogle.

wipe menu from recovery, and do every single wipe, include wipe all, but the only you don t need is battery stat and rotate.

flash menu from recovery and flash signed your next 1.9.2

reboot from recovery your device.

Guest colinjlyon

I haven't seen any one else with this problem in the thread but for some reason the market does not work on my phone... I flashed it and the market would simply crash. I figured before I would post this I would try the normal things, I tried a factory reset, no dice, then I did a manual wipe form restore and rebooted phone, no dice, then I did the same but re-flashed the phone, no dice. The market will load up but after about 30 sec it crashes. T install apps I have to go to the market via the.web browser and send apps to my phone.... Anyone else with this issue?

Other than that the rom is super snappy and everything works great. Quite a bit more power Hungary than MIUI was th ough. Goes through about 10% in a few hours of just standby. I I go to bed at 10 pm with 100% the phone is dead when I get up in the morning where as MIUI would only eat up about 30%.

Guest DesertF0x

flash clean 4.002.14 from acer.

flash malez recovery 0.6.2

What about the following Patch from ACER? ROM - Improves system stability for LiquidE 4.002.14_EMEA_GEN1 version

EDIT: Loks like a FIX for the ACER Rom?

Edited by DesertF0x

Guest Stangoesagain

Market FC - have you tried setting language to English US, not English Hud, right after the flash, before you run Market for the first time?

It should be included in ROM notes but somehow it isn't and every couple of days people run into exact same problem, over and over again.

Guest Sn0w0nS

I haven't seen any one else with this problem in the thread but for some reason the market does not work on my phone... I flashed it and the market would simply crash. I figured before I would post this I would try the normal things, I tried a factory reset, no dice, then I did a manual wipe form restore and rebooted phone, no dice, then I did the same but re-flashed the phone, no dice. The market will load up but after about 30 sec it crashes. T install apps I have to go to the market via the.web browser and send apps to my phone.... Anyone else with this issue?

Other than that the rom is super snappy and everything works great. Quite a bit more power Hungary than MIUI was th ough. Goes through about 10% in a few hours of just standby. I I go to bed at 10 pm with 100% the phone is dead when I get up in the morning where as MIUI would only eat up about 30%.

Yes is had the same problem i before i did a reinstall than sometimes i had this bug and an other time i didnt , but i noticed that ife you leave the Phone it fixes by itself .

So just reboot your Phone couple of times and even if the problem stil exists leave it and it will work it maybe takes 30 min.

Guest colinjlyon

Do U ma'am the battery or the market? The market is fixed by changing the language to English us. Just fixed that one. The battery drain still sucks though :(

Guest OoPwnedoO

Hi, I found a solution to the market crashing, go to settings to go language and keyboard and change language to US ENGLISH It should be fine after that.

Guest Teofashion

i installed this rom satuday, from this date i had some random freeze, when i put the power button liquid don't answer... i can remove the battery and reboot it i would ask u if somebody know the solution about this problem

tnks matteo

Guest fpbasilio
<br>Video on Skype does not work because Liquid does not have a front camera. You need a modded Skype to force enable video calling. You can get it at <a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1148708." class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">http://forum.xda-dev....php?t=1148708.</a> Works on my Liquid A1 like a charm.<br>
<br><br>hmm ...I remember vid call on skype used to work when i was running stock froyo using the back camera...will try the modded app though. thnks<br><br>..Any luck on g+ hangouts anyone?

<div><br></div><div>just tried the modded skype on the link. doesnt work any better than the one on the market. are &nbsp;ur on liquid next 1.9.2 right? mine only shows black screen on both incoming and outgoing vid</div><div><br></div><div>i wonder if it works on miui...</div><div><br></div>

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest mstation

is anyone having some battery drain issues?

my phone stays on about 23hours with 3g and wifi off, on 2g mode and with brightness at 40%.. i just use it to send about 30 sms per day.. no calls.. nothing else.. seems strange that it last this short time

Guest colinjlyon

I have the same problem, I resolve to the best of my abilities with tasker profiles. Managed to get a full day out of it by only having data on for 5 min out of every 30 while the screen is off. But yeah the battery drain of this ROM is about twice that of MIUI.

Guest LiquidTime!

Hi, I'm new on the forum but I have been a Liquid A1 user since last year; sorry for my english :)

I flashed this ROM 3 day ago and I haven't had too many issues, but I find an annoyng bug that were present in the liquid next 1.8.2 too : when I take a photo using the zoom function, it doesn't work, because the photo is shot without zoom. Am I the only one with this problem? thanks!

Guest Stangoesagain

Got the "airplane" bug - the phone is locked in airplane mode and refuses to come out, Mobile Networks in Settings is greyed out, changing 2G/3G in LNP settings doesn't have any effect either, rebooting or pulling the battery out doesn't work.

I tried wiping Dalvik and cache - no luck, but wiping Data/Factory reset in Recovery got rid of airplane On, except the phone is unusable in this state - too many FCs to count, and Titanium doesn't work, too. Registering on network is possible but there's an exclamation mark in notifications that registering has failed. At least the phone is unstuck.

Finally reflashed and airplane was gone.

The bug is tricky - it won't let me make phone calls or connect to the internet via mobile network but SMS came through, there's no aiplane icon in notifications either.

I wish there was an easier way to reset the radio.