☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Liquidshaker

Still not appear. I think is because of the V6. I used the V6 above and have that issue and another one that is the mobile network shut down and I have to flash everything again

yesterday i flashed to 1.9.2 and i also got an issue with mobile network. I noticed it with gTalk, I have to logout and in every time to refresh it.

Is there any solution for this? what could have caused this?

Guest musclegym

yesterday i flashed to 1.9.2 and i also got an issue with mobile network. I noticed it with gTalk, I have to logout and in every time to refresh it.

Is there any solution for this? what could have caused this?

don´t know but I have this for some times. I follow the steps of the V6 but know I flashed busybox v1.19.3 by wraithdu before and so far so good. My Liquid is super smooth with no lag but battery drain is almost the same and in the V6 script keeps telling that bulletproof apps script is not installed

Edited by musclegym

Guest Liquidshaker

don´t know but I have this for some times. I follow the steps of the V6 but know I flashed busybox v1.19.3 by wraithdu before and so far so good. My Liquid is super smooth with no lag but battery drain is almost the same and in the V6 script keeps telling that bulletproof apps script is not installed

I still have lag problems shows up in GTalk. Where can i find this exact steps of V6 you are talking about?

Guest Liquidshaker

try with bulletproof option 17

Thanks for your reactions! Well i didn't quite found how to do this or how to get there. so I decided to wipe everything and flash 1.9.2 again. Now this problem is solved and i haven't got a lag in for instance gtalk anymore.

My biggest problem with this rom is the fact that ALL version i have tried to version ONE is the fact that com.android.phone crashes and the phone seems to bug on airplane mode :\ I can't seems to find a solution nowhere :(

Guest Stangoesagain

I don't know about com.android.phone crash, if it ever FCed on me I just ignored it, but airplane mode bug has been discussed in this thread already.

You should boot up your phone without SIM card first, that clears whatever misunderstanding the phone has with the network, shutdown, insert SIM and it should be okay.

Guest fetaboy

Anybody know why is my phone so laggy if i turn on data on sd-ext.Without this function the phone is perfect. Or how can i use link2sd? Can't recognise ext2 only ext3,but i don't use 3.This is funny.

Guest blueyes80

Anybody know why is my phone so laggy if i turn on data on sd-ext.Without this function the phone is perfect. Or how can i use link2sd? Can't recognise ext2 only ext3,but i don't use 3.This is funny.

I'm interested to Link2SD too

Guest siggey

I use liquidnextmix with darktremor scripts, the same rom but with other scripts. Is here on the forum by weeks but no one speaks about it... ics uber alle... :)

Edited by siggey

Guest blueyes80

I use liquidnextmix with darktremor scripts, the same rom but with other scripts. Is here on the forum by weeks but no one speaks about it... ics uber alle... :)

Battery drain is better than LN1,9,2?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shafwan

hello..i use liquid e ferrari

baseband A1-05.02.01

kernel version 2.6.29.6 thepasto

modversion LN 1.9.2

build number GRJ90

after i flash to LN 1.9.2, (i have 2 problem)

1) the battery is always zero (0%) (i have charge about 5 hrs)

2) i cannot use phone data

Guest renzs

hello..i use liquid e ferrari

baseband A1-05.02.01

kernel version 2.6.29.6 thepasto

modversion LN 1.9.2

build number GRJ90

after i flash to LN 1.9.2, (i have 2 problem)

1) the battery is always zero (0%) (i have charge about 5 hrs)

2) i cannot use phone data

Before you use LiquidNext, MIUI or CM9, please flash the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A bin first using Acer ADT, followed by the correct recovery (Malez for LN & MIUI or CWM for CM9) and last the rom.

~renzs

Edited by renzs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ma7moud

Hello,

When trying to add a lockscreen gesture in cyanogenmod settings, it force closes. Is there any solution for that?

its a known bug, no solution so far

Guest pepegoteras

Hello!

I have a problem with liquidnext 1.9.2, sometimes no connect to internet with 3G connection. Any solution?

My company is simyo (spain).

With others software works ok.

Thanks

Pepegoteras

Guest andlinux

I installed LiquidNext 1.9.2 saturday on my Acer Liquid E and all went well, but today I took it with me at work and I like Liquidnext because it responds very fast and it's like a new phone

but the battery is draining very fast. This morning it was charged at 100% and that was at 6:30. Now it's at 30% and it's 18:00. I thought the battery drain would be a lot better then the original rom ?

Or do I something wrong ?

Guest Thmz159

I installed LiquidNext 1.9.2 saturday on my Acer Liquid E and all went well, but today I took it with me at work and I like Liquidnext because it responds very fast and it's like a new phone

but the battery is draining very fast. This morning it was charged at 100% and that was at 6:30. Now it's at 30% and it's 18:00. I thought the battery drain would be a lot better then the original rom ?

Or do I something wrong ?

Try to restart your phone after charching and see it's better. For me, it drains 6x less after restarting.