☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Ximo F. Verde

my phone is heated to 50 degrees, but does not turn off

Yeah, i do get reboots even if the phone is not hot anyway.. btw opera mobile on LN1.5 runs like a charm. Very smooth and on not-so-heavy pages ridiculously fast

Guest zorginho

OT I hate the new forum graphics... the previous was light and clean the new one is ugly and slow /OT

so suxsem we're waiting for you and the fix for the last gb bug ;)

Guest RYRAN

nice work guys all working apart from wifi (says obtaining ip adress, connected, and then freezes on obtaining ip adress)

EDIT: added the update wifi not working (same problem)

help please

Edited by RYRAN

Guest kumi48

my liquid with a liquidnext 1.5.1

some problem of wifi(I havn't 3G), there are some page (forum) with many pictures and so long, my phone just load a part of it, and just stop loading .....

In this time, "stop" "reflash" buttom of browser are no any effect, and when you change to another page(like google), also no loading movent

but if you kill the browser task, it load again and just can load all the page, but just the same state when you click the new link

and no the problem with browser, I use original and opera and some another, same problem

I try to tune off JIT and compcache, same

Edited by kumi48

Guest BerenITA

hello, i am getting these errors:

1) sometimes screen doesn't switch on and i need to take the battery out and replace it in so that it can start again..

2) sometimes the phone switches off by itself, in these cases i can switch it on again without taking out the battery

same here...but only from 1.5 release, before never had this issues

Guest supernovasx

Installed this rom yesterday and it seems like everything is working fine for me :) Thanks a lot! Hope my battery keeps up longer now :D

Edited by supernovasx

Guest LoganX78

I have a big problem.

Yesterday i tried to install LiquidNext 1.5 but, after some minutes (10-15) it freezes always and i have to remove battery to reboot.

1) i did all the wipe manually;

2) i did not restore system data;

3) i didn't have overclock;

4) i have bin 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT

Do you have some ideas?

Guest fear_factory84

I have a big problem.

Yesterday i tried to install LiquidNext 1.5 but, after some minutes (10-15) it freezes always and i have to remove battery to reboot.

1) i did all the wipe manually;

2) i did not restore system data;

3) i didn't have overclock;

4) i have bin 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT

Do you have some ideas?

adb logcat, please ;)

Guest daimadoshi85

adb logcat, please ;)

Uh, and instead of remove battery, try an

adb reboot

Your phone will thank you a lotwink.gif

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest Gonjer

I just flashed 1.5 and update 1.5.1, with full wipe / clean. But I'm getting a background noise when I talk to people, it doesn't matter if I call them or they call me. It's like a vibrate but with the sound, very annoying. Anyone have a solution?

Guest daimadoshi85

I just flashed 1.5 and update 1.5.1, with full wipe / clean. But I'm getting a background noise when I talk to people, it doesn't matter if I call them or they call me. It's like a vibrate but with the sound, very annoying. Anyone have a solution?

I don't know if it's right, but try to :

- full wipe

- reflash 1.5

- reboot

- flash 1.5.1

Maybe it helps.

Guest merou09

I don't know if it's right, but try to :

- full wipe

- reflash 1.5

- reboot

- flash 1.5.1

Maybe it helps.

+1

No Wipe between 1.5 & 1.5.1

(never for UPDATE, just for FULL)

Guest Gonjer

I didn't do any wipe between 1.5 & 1.5.1.

So you what you mean, if I reboot when I have flashed 1.5, and after that i reboot into recovery and flash 1.5.1 and reboot. Then the background noise will disappear?

Guest Gonjer

I did what you told me, wipe data, cache well everything, clean! I flashed 1.5, rebooted 3 times. Then i flashed 1.5.1, rebooted 3 times. But the background noise is still there. :S

Forgot to point out, when the other person talks, it's the same noise.

Guest supernovasx

Super don t forget to complete a full cycle charging and then reboot in recovery to format battery stats ;)

Thanks for the tip, but where can I find the battery stats in recovery mode? Didn't see it... :(

Guest vikings123

Thanks for the tip, but where can I find the battery stats in recovery mode? Didn't see it... :(

It is located under the category of WIPE

Guest knotts

Wipe menu – wipe battery stats.