☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Lostpick

have u tried to wipe everithing? maybe the wifi is not broken on a clean install.

I've have done all the wipes, since I always prefer a clean install

Edited by Lostpick

Guest phoenixita

i ve done the update and then downloaded some morphs from the cyanogen mod forum exactly the red remix ones...i used zipthemer...:S to create a flashable zip...i ve created an union between 4 morphs then flashed in recovery no sign check and now i have boot loop D:

Guest Hilo27

I have wi-fi problem too, what i've done:

1. Wipe All

2. Flash 1.6

I think that wi-fi will be work if flash 1.6 on top of 1.5 without wipe

no it still dont work

Flash 1.5 load them, then go in recovery and without wiping flash 1.6, wi-fi will work.

UPD

in wi-fi information label MAC adress is empty

Edited by Hilo27

Guest yapa73

exactly, that you flash manually, or LNP, is the same thing ... dobiamo not do any wipe ... The flash itself, does all his debt.

I've just updated LNP, and I set the restart in recovery, and flash automatically, after the download ....

for me it works fine.

OT. Ciaooo Akira: P bentornato

Guest yapa73

Update = no wipes

Full= all wipes

For Full means that we have not yet installed any previous version of the Next ... then you must make the wipe, the first flash.

but if you switch from one version to another of the Next ... we do not wipe. at least that, the Devs specify it, next to the download link on first post of this discussion.

Guest Lostpick

For Full means that we have not yet installed any previous version of the Next ... then you must make the wipe, the first flash.

but if you switch from one version to another of the Next ... we do not wipe. at least that, the Devs specify it, next to the download link on first post of this discussion.

FULL / UPDATE = you can update without wiping nothing; if you want a clean install wipe everything manually before flash

Guest yapa73

Flash 1.6 on top of 1.5 without wiping anything, and you will have working wi-fi

Exact... ;)

just add that to have a clean flash, the leak Froyo riflashare dobiamo first, then recovery, then redo the formatting of SDCARD, and finally with Flashing due Wipe the Next .... This is CLEAN.

Edited by yapa73

Guest vikings123

Only a my opinion, wipe all then flash 1.6 is a correct way but a bug in it causes broken wi-fi.

No need to wipe anything.

Just flash the new ROM.

And my WiFi is working properly.

I tried to use LNP to download the new ROM. But it never made it.

I downloaded the new ROM to NB and copied it to SD.

Entered Malez's lovely Recovery.

Flashed the new ROM as No Signed.

Reboot.

Everything is running OK so far.

Of course do a backup first, just in case.

Maybe it is just my own personal perception -- it is 1.6 is not so smooth as 1.5.3.

The new ROM takes more memory than 1.53.

And Gallery can not play videos.

Guest Tsaeb

I flashed 1.6 on 1.5 but it didn't boot., so I tried 1.6 on 1.5.3 and It doesn't want to boot. I tried to wipe and not to wipe.... what's wrong??? Thanks. :(

the first boot is taking about 30 minutes.... is it normal? It shows the "grey screen" with the droid logo....

Edited by Tsaeb

Guest array81

Hi have try these:

1) Make all wipe then install 1.6.0 rom;

2) Make all wipe, install 1.5.0 rom then install 1.6.0;

The wi-fi DOESN'T WORK! I cannot find my wi-fi, after 5/10 second the wi-fi is disabled!

Please make a fix!