☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest miho87

Hello miho,

Thank you very much for response.

Re 1) How I can do that? Via malezRecovery (so just use other items in menu (not "wipe all (including SD:ext)"))? Right?

Which one should be used?

"Wipe data/factory reset" - I think no. Right?

"Wipe dalvik-cache" - yes. Right?

"Wipe SD:ext partition" - I assume yes. Right?

"Wipe battery stats" - I think no. Right? Or am I wrong?

"Wipe rotate setting" - I assume yes. Right?

"Wipe cache" - I think yes. Right?

Re 5) What ROM you had before update?

Best regards,

Alexander

Sorry, I forgot the right labels in the wipe menu.

• Wipe data/factory reset - YES
  • Wipe Dalvik-Cache - YES
  • SD:ext partition: contains data from apps2sd. Like I said, I suggest to wipe it as well.
  • Battery stats: NO. Wipe it only if you have problems with your battery drain (search for this topic in the forum, if you need it)
  • Wipe rotate settings: Actually, I don't know what this is. Sometimes I wiped it, sometimes not. I never observed a difference.
  • Wipe cache - I think that the first point already wiped the cache; but it doesn't harm to wipe this one, too ;-)

I am using the 4.002.14 bin at the moment.

Edited by miho87

Guest OlegVekhov

Hello dear friends! Can you give me some help! Flashed 1.6 after full wipe from Malez, phone hangs at first screen. 1.0 works fine. 1.5 - the same thing(no log made)

I've collected 1.6 boot log with adb. Here it is:

log.zip

Guest wind_lok

Why don't you use the notification tray button "clear"? :D

if i use the clear button, the number of missed call will accumulatehuh.gif

that's not what i want

thanks for your advise

Guest MrVanes

People who are having trouble with the screen not coming on after/during call. Try disabling the proximity sensor in LNP then reboot (will prompt you to do so). After phone comes back go back and enable it again and reboot (will prompt you again). Afterwards see if you still have the issue. I did this and haven't had an issue since although I have not had time to test it extensively.

I haven't had the issue after this method as well. But testing was not enough to be 100% sure, I must admit.

Guest bellanano

I haven't had the issue after this method as well. But testing was not enough to be 100% sure, I must admit.

Yes it works but is not the final solution because the problem returns after a couple of calls...

Guest Suxsem

Ok, found a way, i think this is the problem, but i leave all the log, i tryied 2 time to wake up the screen :

I/power ( 589): *** set_screen_state 1

I/Effect-Equalizer( 147): Setting loudness correction reference to 100.000000 dB

W/System.err( 2661): java.lang.RuntimeException: WakeLock under-locked bring phone call

I/ActivityManager( 589): moveTaskToBack: 4

W/System.err( 2661): at android.os.PowerManager$WakeLock.release(PowerManager.java:307)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.os.PowerManager$WakeLock.release(PowerManager.java:282)

W/System.err( 2661): at com.suxsem.liquidnextparts.components.main_service.stopcall(main_service.java:213)

W/System.err( 2661): at com.suxsem.liquidnextparts.components.IncomingCallReceiver.onReceive(IncomingCallReceiver.java:17)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:1915)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2400(ActivityThread.java:123)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:989)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)

W/System.err( 2661): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)

W/System.err( 2661): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

W/System.err( 2661): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)

W/System.err( 2661): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847)

W/System.err( 2661): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605)

W/System.err( 2661): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

this is an handle exception, don't worry :)

umh...maybe the problem is there...

FOR PEOPLE HOW HAVE PROXIMITY PROBLEMS...CAN YOU ATTACH YOUR BUILD.PROP CONFIGURATION IN OUR BUGTRACKER? THANKS

Guest endamaco

Do someone have some suggestions on how making the battery lasting longer?

My battery survives just one day today with a medium/low usage :( No data active and very a few wifi, just one call.. only sms!

Edited by endamaco

Guest kaerry

Do someone have some suggestions on how making the battery lasting longer?

My battery survives just one day today with a medium/low usage :( No data active and vbery little wifi, just one call.. only sms!

This is normal smartphone battery drain, or disabile data and sync

Guest endamaco

This is normal smartphone battery drain, or disabile data and sync

No it's not I'm sorry.. With CM 6.1.1 i had almost 2 days and a half of life.. With more intense usage

Guest endamaco

Anyway Suxsem: I think that (at least for me) the battery drain is too high but, except for this, the rom is great.. Surely the best for our liquid! Thank you very much for the big effort

Guest Shamino9

Hi,

I installed 1.6. However, when the phone reboot, I keep getting the following message:

"The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

and there is no cell network connectivity.

Also, is there a way to disable data network?

Any help will be appreciated.

Guest Shamino9

Hi,

I installed 1.6. However, when the phone reboot, I keep getting the following message:

"The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

and there is no cell network connectivity.

Also, is there a way to disable data network?

Any help will be appreciated.

See attached part of the logcat.

android_crash.txt

Guest Fabio80mi

Hello!

Some time ago i installed 1.5 and then update 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3 all through malez recovery and everything worked quite well in the installation process.

I tried to flash 1.6 after doing in malez a manual wipe of everything and at the first reboot it hangs immediately after booting in the very first screen "community custom rom android liquid" with the grey android, it can stay there for more than 10 minutes and nothing happened and even multiple tries it never got past that point.

To make sure i tried to redownload the 1.6 package and install also without signature verification: no changes.

I then tried back liquidnext 1.5 or another rom and it works.

Any suggestion of what i am missing here?

Thanks!!

Fabio

Guest Shamino9

Hello!

Some time ago i installed 1.5 and then update 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3 all through malez recovery and everything worked quite well in the installation process.

I tried to flash 1.6 after doing in malez a manual wipe of everything and at the first reboot it hangs immediately after booting in the very first screen "community custom rom android liquid" with the grey android, it can stay there for more than 10 minutes and nothing happened and even multiple tries it never got past that point.

To make sure i tried to redownload the 1.6 package and install also without signature verification: no changes.

I then tried back liquidnext 1.5 or another rom and it works.

Any suggestion of what i am missing here?

Thanks!!

Fabio

Did you wipe after flashing? I think that can happen if you wipe after flashing.

Edited by Shamino9

Guest endamaco

For the battery life: seems to be better if I disable the battery percentage in cyanogenmod settings..

could it be this the cause?

Guest Suxsem

Can you tell me if i use ZipThemer to make the sliders transparent will it affect any settings or framework

umh...you can try: use it and check if your auto brightness is working good :)

For the battery life: seems to be better if I disable the battery percentage in cyanogenmod settings..

could it be this the cause?

maybe :) try for a longer time :)

Guest Suxsem

when we finish an upcoming feature we will insert in that list, so you will know upcoming features before release :)

sorry for bad english :)

working really hard on a big surprise for you guys :)

Guest thirtytwodave

when we finish an upcoming feature we will insert in that list, so you will know upcoming features before release :)

sorry for bad english :)

working really hard on a big surprise for you guys :)

can't wait

Just a question it seems every time i wake the screen up ,The phone goes through the whole connect and authenticate thing.Is it supposed to do that as this is the first time i have noticed it

Edited by thirtytwodave