Guest Sebastian404

Guest Sebastian404

Vodafone (United Kingdom): Vodafone 858 Smart

Vodafone858C02B617

ro.build.version.release=2.2.1
ro.build.date=Sat Apr 23 22:35:20 HKT 2011
ro.build.id=Vodafone858C02B617
ro.build.display.id=U8160V100R001C02B617[/code]

[size=5][b]CAUTION[/b] : These recovery files will overwrite all of your personal data, and recovery partition, if you wish to keep your data, make sure to back it up.[/size]

[u][b]download links:[/b][/u]

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest Sebastian404

Undumped ROMS

If you have a device without a stock ROM listed in the post above, or a device that is not listed, please get in touch

Guest Simon O

Your link to the u8160 rom was going to the ZTE joe roms, so I fixed that. I would have fixed the other link but doesn't look like Phoenix Surfer is mirroring them yet. Hope that was ok.

Guest Sebastian404
Your link to the u8160 rom was going to the ZTE joe roms, so I fixed that. I would have fixed the other link but doesn't look like Phoenix Surfer is mirroring them yet. Hope that was ok.

That's what you get for trying to do 5 things at once :!

It seems that the script I had that mirrored my stuff onto Phoenix's site has some issues, I'll do a manual sync and look into it later

• 1 month later...
Guest Bla4bla

Hi All. First post. I'm new to Android so please forgive the noob questions. I looked about for a plain English FAQ but I couldn't find one. I want to get under the hood of my VF smart phone, but I am cautious. One thing I wish to be sure of is restoring the phone to factory defaults if it goes wrong so the recovery ROM on this page is first priority. My question is, do I need a custom launcher to use this recovery ROM? More to the point, how do I use this recovery ROM? Thanks for reading.

Edited by Bla4bla