Change "turn off" animation ?

Guest quyTam

Guest quyTam

Hi

first, thx for the new forum !

I've upgrade my LG Black to version v11b. As it's Bouygue version, I've manage to change the bootanimation (\System\media) when turn on the phone.

But there's also an animation with Bouygue logo when turning off the phone and I don't know where and how I can change this.

Does anyone know more about it ?

Thanks

Edited by quyTam

Guest netbios2k3

hi,

check out this tutorial to debrand the p970.

Its in german,but think u understand it... at the end is a zip file,with replacements for the shutdown-animation.

Guest quyTam
hi,

check out this tutorial to debrand the p970.

Its in german,but think u understand it... at the end is a zip file,with replacements for the shutdown-animation.

I think you've forgot to post the link...

• 2 months later...
Guest FatherD

Hi

first, thx for the new forum !

I've upgrade my LG Black to version v11b. As it's Bouygue version, I've manage to change the bootanimation (\System\media) when turn on the phone.

But there's also an animation with Bouygue logo when turning off the phone and I don't know where and how I can change this.

Does anyone know more about it ?

Thanks

I managed to change mine!

I have a (semi) rooted t-mobile v10c software .. semi because it does not give you rw access to the /system easily, I had to fire up a terminal and remount it as rw.

Then i used root explorer to get to /system/app and copied out poweroff.apk to the sdcard. Once over to my machine I extracted the /res folder from it and edited the pngs for t-mobile, there are several other brands in there too!

Then i recompiled the apk and copied it back to /system/app making sure to adjust its permissions to match the original. On first boot up after doing this it hung with just the buttons flashing, I re-fitted the battery and it booted up fine - all branding gone!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mureno69

I managed to change mine!

I have a (semi) rooted t-mobile v10c software .. semi because it does not give you rw access to the /system easily, I had to fire up a terminal and remount it as rw.

Then i used root explorer to get to /system/app and copied out poweroff.apk to the sdcard. Once over to my machine I extracted the /res folder from it and edited the pngs for t-mobile, there are several other brands in there too!

Then i recompiled the apk and copied it back to /system/app making sure to adjust its permissions to match the original. On first boot up after doing this it hung with just the buttons flashing, I re-fitted the battery and it booted up fine - all branding gone!

How to recompile apk?