Gingerbread for O2X being tested by LG?

Guest Peterfdevries

Guest Peterfdevries

Maybe this case is closed within seconds because the answer is clear, but still...

I was doing a smartbench 2011 test recently. Looking at the scores of other device I noticed this (look at the marked item in the attachement). Are these G2X-devices with the semi-working gingerbreadROMs. Or could this be LG themselves testing the official Gingerbread update??

Greetings

post-727307-1308141724_thumb.png

Guest mirsadm
Maybe this case is closed within seconds because the answer is clear, but still...

I was doing a smartbench 2011 test recently. Looking at the scores of other device I noticed this (look at the marked item in the attachement). Are these G2X-devices with the semi-working gingerbreadROMs. Or could this be LG themselves testing the official Gingerbread update??

Greetings

There has been a G2X gingerbread leak ROM.

Guest Peterfdevries
You will be surprised.

We'll, you say you've got an optimus 3D. And that device just came out and isn't easy to get at the moment :)

Guest PhilNelwyn
Case not closed, GB for O2X is coming soon

We know from the beginning that it's "coming soon". :)

You will be surprised.

Lol

How can LG surprise us with something they should already have done ?

Thank you, anyway, this is still good news.

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest mparack
and who are you? Lgs gb lead developer? :)

He works for BAEG @ LG Electronics Mobile R&D

BAEG = Buyer Approval Engineering Group

Guest Jay_Snake
He works for BAEG @ LG Electronics Mobile R&D

BAEG = Buyer Approval Engineering Group

Ok, but what does he call soon? 1/2/3/4 weeks or month(s)?

Guest mparack
Ok, but what does he call soon? 1/2/3/4 weeks or month(s)?

Let's wait for him to answer that. I'm sure he can't tell us when LG is releasing GB for O2X but there is no harm in telling us what his general defnition of 'soon' is :)

Guest Norupz

According to the danish LG site, the gingerbread update are set to fall 2011 and a specific date will be available after the summer!! Gees, thanks a lot LG!!! Thanks for another delay on the update, last time I checked on your site it was june/july and when you announced the phone it was coming short time after launch :)

Guest Riemen

If they shedule it any further, they can completely leave it out and go strait to ice cream sandwich...

I have given up my hopes on LG some time ago. This is my first and last smartphone from them. Hopefully there will be a completely bugfree Cryanogen-version soon.

Guest sckank
If they shedule it any further, they can completely leave it out and go strait to ice cream sandwich...

I have given up my hopes on LG some time ago. This is my first and last smartphone from them. Hopefully there will be a completely bugfree Cryanogen-version soon.

+1 On that one.

It should have been released a while ago...

Damn it, I stumbled upon the specs for HTC Wildfire.

This cheap little fella got 3.2" HVGA screen and a 600mhz CPU.

AND IT GOT BLOODY GINGERBREAD!!!

It's like seeing the neighbors cheap Fiat car for £5000 got a bloody superior interior to me million dollar Ferrari!!!!

I'm meen, wtf is going on?!?!

Guest Altemir
You will be surprised.

We will be surprised, when LG will solve all problems with O2X! At least those in my signature...

Good luck...

Guest Batkoto
We will be surprised, when LG will solve all problems with O2X! At least those in my signature...

Good luck...

Mozet byit spervom prevedi tvoi podpis na Angliiskogo, tak LG mozet razberit 4to ti probuesh skazat

If you have your signature translated into english I bet you will have better chance at least one of your issues to be be addressed. :)

Guest Altemir
Mozet byit spervom prevedi tvoi podpis na Angliiskogo, tak LG mozet razberit 4to ti probuesh skazat

If you have your signature translated into english I bet you will have better chance at least one of your issues to be be addressed. :)

Esli tak, to hotya by e-mail dlya svyazy B)

If so, then at least an e-mail for relations

My English is not very good, and the Russian representative only evading an empty response

Edited by Altemir