[DISCUSSION] [OP UPD. 18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" Froyo! - OFFTOPIC CRAP = REPORT!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest richardcbristol

1.6.1 - BB49 (Have seen more problems than features in following versions so haven't upgraded as this works nearly perfect for me)

However I still find that when I'm using the phone my ear can mute the call or activate call recording or hang up or dial someone else. i.e. the proximity sensor doesn't work properly to disable the keyboard. Possibly this may have been fixed in subsequent versions but there's so much spam and ass kissing I can't find it :-)

Also when listening to music (over bluetooth but possibly may be the same via speaker or headset too, I never tried) if I get and answer an incoming call after the call ends I can no longer listen to music over bluetooth without restarting bluetooth. Play on headset is unresponsive and play on handset plays the music on the phone. (until bluetooth is restarted anyway).

To be fair I think bluetooth music and call reception is still a bit dodgy in the latest SE version of 2.1 but it is an annoyance I'd love to see fixed.

richard

Edited by richardcbristol

Guest ali honarvar

Bug: Basic Snapshot

Date: 27-6-2011

User name: starsunali

Level: Newbie

1- When press And Hold ( Menu + Volume Down ) It Snapshots the screen in older versions but now it Crashes the Rom

I tried:

-doesn't work on Different X10 device

- so plz remove it or fix it because when this bug occurs the Rom Crashes and We should Reinstall the Rom

2- Official X10 Camera Ported ( if possible )

3- Delivery Report of sms massages receive to another contact !

4- port circle lock screen from GB

5- release a version with Z kernel BB67 based PLZ

Edited by ali honarvar