Unlock + Debrand Orange HTC Mozart

Guest tom619

Guest tom619

Hi there everyone

I've got a Mozart coming tomorrow that is on Orange Uk, and I need it to work on T-Mobile UK.

Can someone please take me through the steps of unlocking it (I presume via ebay imei unlock) and debranding it, so as to get rid of all orange bloatware, and make it a stock Windows Phone 7 handset.

Thanks in advance!

Guest awarner

First off congrats on the new phone :-)

Second there is no bloatware to speak of, forget the old Widows Mobile, WP7 is a different beast. Orange may have a few apps you can use but they will not get in the way the phone functions or behaves. MS have taken a stricter stance and so the OS is not touched by Orange only the splash screen on startup will be Orange apart from that you should not notice anything different between and Orange device and that of another network.

With regards to unlocking there are vaious sites that offer an unlock service and without checking the price used to be around $25 as they now have to buy the codes from HTC rather than use a hack etc as with old WM devices.

• 1 month later...

Hi,<BR itxtNodeId="59"><BR itxtNodeId="58">I have HTC mozart T8698 The IMEI : Please send me the unlock code on my email:<BR itxtNodeId="53"><BR itxtNodeId="52">[email protected]/* */ <BR itxtNodeId="50"><BR itxtNodeId="49">Thanking you in advance.<BR itxtNodeId="48"><BR itxtNodeId="47">Regards,<BR itxtNodeId="46"><BR itxtNodeId="45">majid

• 2 weeks later...