[ROM] Blue Ginger V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest Nike2

I can't import my contacts from SIM card. I open contacts, click import from SIM card, it loads some time and then nothing. It says there are no contacts to display.

Guest Psyloid
I can't import my contacts from SIM card. I open contacts, click import from SIM card, it loads some time and then nothing. It says there are no contacts to display.

Did anyone else have a problem with this? (i don't have sim contacs, only google contacts here ...)

Guest Psyloid
I tried to run script data2ext4-V4 like on CM7, it enable but not active. Can you explain? Thanks!

and why would you need that? it has darktremor A2SD included, that should take care of it not?

or doesn't it support ext4? (still learning), and if it doesn't support ext4,

why not make a ext3 partition, does having a ext4 partition advantages? (still learning again)

Thanks

Guest DellXCD35

i am on V2 and also i put my favourite ZTE dialer in too.

everything works perfect for me. no problem whatsover.

this is my second day after charging my phone.

the best thing is in standby even after 4-5 hours just 1-2 % battery is lowered

Guest k0zmic
Psyloid I tried to install different program but internal memory decrease? Can you explain how is A2SD work?

Each app uses some internal memory, not all can go on the SD/EXT.

Guest k0zmic
and why would you need that? it has darktremor A2SD included, that should take care of it not?

or doesn't it support ext4? (still learning), and if it doesn't support ext4,

why not make a ext3 partition, does having a ext4 partition advantages? (still learning again)

Thanks

I wouldn't say EXT4 has any real, noticeable advantages over EXT3 IMO. EXT3 seems the most compatible as well for Apps2SD as well.

Good thread on XDA about it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=800353

Edited by k0zmic

Guest Psyloid
Psyloid I tried to install different program but internal memory decrease? Can you explain how is A2SD work?

Run a2sdgui and move apps and dalvik, you should have plenty of space afterward

Guest k0zmic
Yes, can someone please tell me if that is true? Kozmic maybe?

I will try it for myself tommorow otherwise,Today i'm having a day off.

maybe i need to resign some stuff ...

Psyloid, I have a version of your ROM where the dialer works. I'll upload.

It seems the Dialer has to be added before flashing or it doesn't work.

I haven't been on much over the last day or so since a van ran over the cable box which provides internet :).

http://www.wuala.com/k0zmic/Public/Blue_Gi...-DIALER_V2.zip/

Link above to my version with the ZTE Dialer.

Everything is the same apart from Dialer and it has the engineering mode.

Edited by k0zmic

oh btw does anyone know if there is a program to create contacts in a compatible way with facebook associated etc for zte blade / android 2.3.4? I tried the google contacts website but it seems to only allow to write contacts without associations.

also psyloid, do you know when the new versions is coming? I've moving from cm green v5 to this one as soon as you implement some other cool stuff, right now it seems to basic yet

cheers and thanks for your nice work as always!

Edited by ag0n

How's the GPS accuracy with this ROM?

It seems that Ginger Stir Fry, Beta 7 from wbaw has some problems with this, sometimes off by 200km as some users say...

Guest Psyloid
How's the GPS accuracy with this ROM?

It seems that Ginger Stir Fry, Beta 7 from wbaw has some problems with this, sometimes off by 200km as some users say...

my gps resources are totally different, for me the GPS is fast and spot on (i live in west europe)

Guest DaneelS

I can't seem to get apps to update through market, they just hang at starting download. Anyone else having this issue? Any fix?

Guest Psyloid
I can't seem to get apps to update through market, they just hang at starting download. Anyone else having this issue? Any fix?

they update fine for me

you could try wiping cache & dalvik

otherwise full wipe

Guest Psyloid
When Notification bar power widget ???????????????????

when i find out how to do it, the info on the web is scarse about this subject unfortunatly

Guest k0zmic
Thanks a lot K0zmic, do you have MD5 by any chance? (if not i will download file tonight and generate MD5)

MD5: ad4b267d276234babec9925047c89cc0

Hi!

Did anyone try the build-in SIP calling? I can receive calls, but cannot place calls. I get a ”no response, time out” error. Or is it my VoIP provider?

EDIT: It works today. Looks it was my VoIP provider. Sorry.

Edited by dsig