[ROM] Gingerounay 3.0.1 (05/11/2011)

Guest vache

Guest stonebear

Hi guys, I've just installed the latest version and it's awesome fast, but it does not mount my sd.

How to do it??

Should happen automatically.

It happened to me once, I couldn't read or write from SD, I fixed it by accident by doing a nandroid backup. When I booted back, it was mounted.

Guest marcolone

i've solved some problems (also the account losing) by running the sd repair tool via recovery before any boot/reboot. works like a charm for me... EXT 4, also use SD move for administering and movin apps to sd

Should happen automatically.

It happened to me once, I couldn't read or write from SD, I fixed it by accident by doing a nandroid backup. When I booted back, it was mounted.

Yup, now it's working. :)

A really cool ROM!!! :)

Guest fishzle

Guys, I can't find 4.000.07 for AAP, only the european version. I'm currently at 4.000.01 (AAP). Can I go ahead with this?

Yep. Working a treat for me. Got Gingerounay-2.5_4.000.07 on my $128 Liquid MT.

"Device Information" shows GEN1, but other than, it appears normal.

Guest chemicalbuz

unfortunatly i have many problems too, after flashing 2.5 and 2.51 it start normaly, but during first acer setup it crashs and i get permanetly black screen

Guest Rotorcycle

unfortunatly i have many problems too, after flashing 2.5 and 2.51 it start normaly, but during first acer setup it crashs and i get permanetly black screen

I got the exact same thing the second time I installed it. It turns out that the inbuilt Apps2SD is probably the culprit.

What worked for me was:

Flashed Gingerounay 2.5 and 2.5.1 update.

Let the phone boot up to the language selection screen.

Turned off and into recovery again.

Then flashed TechnoLover's Link2SD patch.

It has been working almost flawlessly ever since. The only thing is that WiFi does not want to wake up after going to sleep (must be a teenager). I have to turn WiFi off then on again for it to reconnect. Other than that, this ROM is great.

I'd like to try it out with the 2.3.6 ROM leak that was posted today, (thanks again vache) but I really cannot be bothered at the moment.

I got the exact same thing the second time I installed it. It turns out that the inbuilt Apps2SD is probably the culprit.

What worked for me was:

It has been working almost flawlessly ever since. The only thing is that WiFi does not want to wake up after going to sleep (must be a teenager). I have to turn WiFi off then on again for it to reconnect. Other than that, this ROM is great.

I'd like to try it out with the 2.3.6 ROM leak that was posted today, (thanks again vache) but I really cannot be bothered at the moment.

you have to boot into RecoverMT and then wipe the cache and also wipe the davlik cache. when you reboot, it should be fine.

The problem is though you have to add all your widgets again. Aside from that, I also have to turn off wifi and turn it back on to work from sleep..

Please let me know how you go with the 2.3.6 version..

Guest clacava

ROM updated to v3.0.

Check post #2 for changelog.

There's also a new recovery.

GREAT!

Only one thing......... can we have the changelog for the new recovery?

Many thanks!!!

Guest chemicalbuz

What worked for me was:

Thanks for reply :) fortunatly New version is available so i will try this new one ;)

Guest vickyexpired

i got a problem with gingerounay 3.0 ,,, when i activated "apps to sd" in apps2sdgui.,, it restarted and then es file explorer, go launcher ex and other installed apps were lost..... how to fix it???

Two questions :

1. Is LED notification working with this ROM ?

2. Can you include AcerSync in the ROM or as an extra installer because actually acersync is one of the reasons i bought an ACER LM as it syncs nicely with Outlook ??

Thanks a million

So, guys, I can't boot no one firmware with overclock. It just doesn't boot on my device. I tried lots of some overclocked ROMs and some other stuff, but nothing doesn't work. :( What should I to do?