[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Why should work on the rom for? I'll do this for free :) i deserve at least a nice rom for my meself. the fun is gone when i cant see it myself.

Guest xtbk9999
Please Someone start a donation thread, where we can get trip his phone fixed.

+1 but its up to Trip if he wants to do it this way,

and we'll have an idea of how much we need to raise all together

Guest Abrar bHaI
Why should work on the rom for? I'll do this for free :) i deserve at least a nice rom for my meself. the fun is gone when i cant see it myself.

Hoooo..... people here are exited a lot.... it feels same like SE delaying the update in august...

Reasons may be different but all members here hoping for rom will crash

Guest khnshkr
+1 but its up to Trip if he wants to do it this way,

and we'll have an idea of how much we need to raise all together

SO Trip, What Say? Should we do it?

Guest Abrar bHaI
for every person viewing this thread.. 300+ if we all donate £1.00 we could easilly get him a new phone xD

Hmmm.... my euro is ready... guys join hands...... any way for making money together?

Guest evanbigfan

my x10 is damaged too,and am kinda miss it,i bought desire hd and its aw3some,even though its not rooted yet after the OTA update

but beleive me its a great device

Guest Zabihjan
for every person viewing this thread.. 300+ if we all donate £1.00 we could easilly get him a new phone xD

where is the donation link then

Guest twerg
Please Someone start a donation thread, where we can get trip his phone fixed.

guys, I might be wrong but this is what happens when devs announce they are interested in another device. their current device (trips x10 in this case) either stops working, breaks, gets stolen etc. its an easy way out for them and trip has hinted for a little while now he is moving on. iv seen this exact thing happen with the x1, why support an older phone they are no longer going to use. think about it...or donations begin to be offered, quick profit before leaving?...

Edited by twerg

Guest Evynnstarr
guys, I might be wrong but this is what happens when devs announce they are interested in another device. their current device (trips x10 in this case) either stops working, breaks, gets stolen etc. its an easy way out for them and trip has hinted for a little while now he is moving on. iv seen this exact thing happen with the x1, why support an older phone they are no longer going to use. think about it...

Nice analysis. Makes total sense. :)

Guest ID10T
guys, I might be wrong but this is what happens when devs announce they are interested in another device. their current device (trips x10 in this case) either stops working, breaks, gets stolen etc. its an easy way out for them and trip has hinted for a little while now he is moving on. iv seen this exact thing happen with the x1, why support an older phone they are no longer going to use. think about it...

could it be.....say it isnt so...

Guest Abrar bHaI

Is it so????

Trip would have said if dosent want to develop a rom.... please do not brain wash people here.

Trip has done a lot to x10 and he will never do such a useless thin to get rid of it....

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hmmz i'm not going to ask for money here from people. I think its up to everyone for himself to decide wether they want to donate or not.

Lol at twerg! I'm not going to prove it to you the phone is dead!!! Reporting your terrible post!

envy and xperia84 also reported

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Xperia84
guys, I might be wrong but this is what happens when devs announce they are interested in another device. their current device (trips x10 in this case) either stops working, breaks, gets stolen etc. its an easy way out for them and trip has hinted for a little while now he is moving on. iv seen this exact thing happen with the x1, why support an older phone they are no longer going to use. think about it...or donations begin to be offered, quick profit before leaving?...

+1 edited my post, dont have the power to discuss

Edited by Xperia84

Guest ID10T
i agree, SE - Trip 1-1 atleast we will get the update from SE :)

i know you trolls and flamers will come to get me now, i think that twerg has a point here!

no need to worry, trip should clear tis up!!!