[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest PlayGunsta
It looks pretty much the same B) It is just failing to turn on, no response whatsoever even when connecting charger.

Why don't you open your x10, look if everything is good fitted and/or not broken then? That could fix it :)

Guest McBing
It looks pretty much the same :) It is just failing to turn on, no response whatsoever even when connecting charger.

OH! I had this once for myself.... That was the day my akku (battery) died and I bought a second one!... After this I had to use the Flashtool and Flash it all new... now it's working again~!

Guest Oodie
$178.58 WOW... Trip blowing up the house here... dude way to go :)

He deserve it even if his phone is broken or not .. & SE should give him a free phone for making X10s very popular B)

Guest PlayGunsta
He deserve it even if his phone is broken or not .. & SE should give him a free phone for making X10s very popular :)

LOL!

Guest yesterday
i'm just telling the facts bro

You shouldn't. Don't you know this place belongs to fanboys and you are only allowed to praise or beg Trip?

Guest Cyberman_NI
Hmmz i'm not going to ask for money here from people. I think its up to everyone for himself to decide wether they want to donate or not.

Lol at twerg! I'm not going to prove it to you the phone is dead!!! Reporting your terrible post!

envy and xperia84 also reported

Hey trip its always the same few ppl who try and piss on the party. Anyway I sent you $20 for you to do what you want with. Buy a big roll of trips and go raving for a few nights. This place is easily 99% tripheads! :)

Guest PlayGunsta
You shouldn't. Don't you know this place belongs to fanboys and you are only allowed to praise or beg Trip?

Quintiple LOL!

Guest azrull

downloading .. completed..

copying to SDcard .. completed..

flashing and testing .. completed

bootloop .. more than 5x..

camera .. not working..

screen rotation..crash cross what ever..like old TV end of the show..

The ROM ask for download MMS Setting .. failed 2x

Timescape..font color black on setup screen

Smootness .. not really smooth..quite lag..

Edited by azrull

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks for searching marktplaats, will look at there also, scratch in screen is not really bad. Its just for roms till i have sensation. :) Will do an offer lol

Guest ali honarvar
Thanks for searching marktplaats, will look at there also, scratch in screen is not really bad. Its just for roms till i have sensation. B) Will do an offer lol

I had Flashed Your ROM I LOVE it its really the best GB ROM for Me its better than Official Thank U again For you time and Energy :)

Guest PlayGunsta
Thanks for searching marktplaats, will look at there also, scratch in screen is not really bad. Its just for roms till i have sensation. :) Will do an offer lol

Hahaha succes buddy! But a lil bit off topic. I think you should focus on one ROM! You're doing to much work. Keep your focus on one ROM till it's final! I would say, make MIUI Froyo perfect. But only if you get your self a new x10! B)

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest ali honarvar
Im impressed.. rom is extremely quick!

For Me 2

and a good News For All : Zoom is Avalable

Edited by ali honarvar

Guest sjondenon

reflashed the rom because of some problems, first, full wipe, wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats, and then flashed the rom. now the phone isn't getting past the bootscreen, reboots everytime.... i'm on bb52