[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest geordieboy2011

just a sort ov ot question for trip,

was that the final of 1.7 froyo you did last week as i happy with it but needs just a few tweeks and dont fancy moving to gb yet as been with foyo for long time which im used to lol

i just read your bad news with your x10 and sorry to hear

cheers lee

Guest fedekite
Hmm didnt worked for me, what Setting and what app?

with the stock app, photo (VGA size, high quality)and camcorder in low quality.

Guest geordieboy2011
I'm soooo bored right now.. omg I need to flash roms B) :)

u can have my phone for the night as im going out and dont need it lol but can i have it back tomorrow

Guest azrull

which BB u personally advise for us to use?

how many phone do u have sir?

Guest Cyberman_NI

I think your addicted to making roms like we're all addicted to flashing them. You really have to get another x10, even just to take care of the bordom while you wait for your sensation.

Guest Mr. Scary

This is such a grave day. I was so looking forward for the Final version of MIUI 2.2 with all the reported bugs fixed...

*sigh*

Guest azrull
This is such a grave day. I was so looking forward for the Final version of MIUI 2.2 with all the reported bugs fixed...

*sigh*

chill man..this rom is most ppl req for it..later trip will lookout for your bugs report..i suggest u for using stock rom n flash with z kernel..

Guest gandalf161070

Spend some time for yourself or girlfriend.( en als je in de buurt woonde, mocht je de mijne lenen)

Guest Ferrum Master

From now on.

Very slow ROM... fells kind of sluggish. Camera only QVGA? What?

Timescape Font color inside the app is balck and the app doesn't work as it should... proceeding on with the testing...

Got one reboot using Google Maps...

Edited by Ferrum Master

Guest TripNRaVeR
From now on.

Very slow ROM... fells kind of sluggish. Camera only QVGA? What?

Timescape Font color inside the app is balck and the app doesn't work as it should... proceeding on with the testing...

It can feel laggy cause its not optimised for the release, just released my personal test version from where I was working, and because of the fact I just had a breaktrough in cracking the firmware (laggy, incorrect colours etc) I left it as is because with an hour of 10-12 work it would be fully cracked for X10 1:1 as Arc but we know what happend then.

Guest geordieboy2011

rip trips x10 :) B) :D

sony working the force to stop trip giving us the arc!!!!!!

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest Wolfbreak
It can feel laggy cause its not optimised for the release, just released my personal test version from where I was working, and because of the fact I just had a breaktrough in cracking the firmware (laggy, incorrect colours etc) I left it as is because with an hour of 10-12 work it would be fully cracked for X10 1:1 as Arc but we know what happend then.

Man you need to get another X10. A 1:1 ARC Firmware and then SE can f...... themself with 2.3 for X10 when i got a ARC [X10] then haha^^

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest HyperDarkness

It's really smooooooooth & fast B)

Thanks TripNLegeND :)

I can't install APK's through PC Suite, QtADB > USB debugging & Unknown Source is marked + Android usb driver is installed on my laptop

What can i do?

I can install them easily on your MIUI roms

regards,

HD

Guest marcjuh2811

hey trip

just out of respect for you I refuse to donwload a pre-released version, a test version.

I will wait until you are happy with it to release it happy and all.

i dont want to spoil my tripNmiui 1.70 with some test version beceause people got you fired-up te release something you didnt finished.

and even after you released the test version people keep nagging about it LOl :)

Guest cjsabaki
Well you'll never know. Another thing is that it would be alot better to not overhype this rom, there are users who getting expectations like the X10 is gonna perform like 3 Arc's or something like that. I dont want people saying that I promised them something I didnt do. When I have something officially done in the release then its getting listed in the OP, when something isnt there it is not in the rom included or it does not work 100%.

I have no problem with discussing features or you saying for what things you hoping on but make sure you do not give expectations to people. Everyone may think for themselfs what this will bring. Yes I love teasers and I love people getting mad by F5 and hoping for the craziest things but it needs to be fun..

What the hell???????????

I sleep late one Saturday morning and all hell breaks loose??? What is all this s*** from people??? Its a free rom that Trip works hard on in his spare time between work and having a life and this is how people react???? Broken phone, last post,???? Too many people talking s***????? Got 15 pages of crap???

Sorry Trip. Thank you for all that you have created and shared with us. Go have sum fun this weekend, enuff of this crap for today.

Wish you the best!!

Chris